• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ranger truggy build

cjtrucking

Started life as a 89 full size bronco with a 8.8 and ttb dana 44 and i built it into a ranger cab, full exo, custom radius arms with a hp dana 44, rear is leaf sprung with a 9in. both have 4.88 gears and are locked. it has a 302 efi with a aod trans. sitting on 38.5 tsl swampers. the very last picture with the cherokee is how it sits as of right now.

fordcontraption01 said:
Some of those last pics look like the stair steps at windrock?
They are, thats where i wheel at. 2 of them are stair steps, the one is trail 15 and the one with the cherokee is right at the end of school bus.

Where are you located? I'm in south Knoxville, Ferdcontraption is in Jacksboro. I'm building a Ranger truggy myself, I dig the one you have. Not to nit-pick, but I think this may belong in tech and fab... :dunno:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Where are you located? I'm in south Knoxville, Ferdcontraption is in Jacksboro. I'm building a Ranger truggy myself, I dig the one you have. Not to nit-pick, but I think this may belong in tech and fab... :dunno:
Im located in anderson county, and thanks man. thats my bad i should have looked a little harder on where to put my post, new here and didn't know where to post it. do you have a build up of your ranger?

Yep, here it is-
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/ford/991042-rockstar-ranger-build.html
182838_488087051264726_1782930079_n.jpg

Ranger truggy build

Nice I got one I'm build'n to or I started last year . Lol .... it's on a '79 bronco frame mine has a 351w on pane c6 going to start with dana 44 and 9" with 5.38 gears 42" tires . 4" lift coils front air shocks rear .. I cut all the inter fenders off just using the fender skins the plastic grill and probley a custom light weight hood .. I have the cab set back to where the grill is just a few inches from the water pump pulley .
Will be cut the bed skins for the rear some like 5 brothersfab's but a little longer that will be two pin removable .
umuze4e3.jpg

2ajasa3e.jpg

Both rangers look good. 5BrothersFabrication where do you wheel at, and where does fordcontraption01 wheel at?