• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter rocks?

darius

Shorter than LRZ
What's the deal with all of the rock's up the road from the exit of sac up. In all my year's of wheeling reiter I had never gone up the road from sacup's exit. Brad and Jeff told me they were up checking out the rock's yesterday, so I thought I would go have a looksie for myself. When I got there I was like holy fawk how come nobody has ever played up here before, I mean a saw a couple of motorcycle track's but no sign of 4 wheeled rigs. So my question is, is it legal to be playing in the rock's up there? There is super good potential up there and nobody has been in there before.

Why haven't people been up there?

two reasons:

1. It would involve real work to clear the logging debris and start a few cool lines, and

2. The place has consequences...just like the mall.

I walked around up there after you mentioned you had been up there earlier. spent quite a bit of time walking it. There were a few lines I spotted that didn't require and clearing. and a few other's that would just need a few already cut stumps cut a little shorter. Just wasn't sure if it was ok or not.

Jobless said:
2. The place has consequences...just like the mall.

Any place there are good rock's there are consequences, that's why people got them dana 60's. I also thought all you guy's got them sticky crawler's for muddy trail riding.