• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr insurance

How in the world is your insurance being at full coverage at 200 per year??????? I just went to geico and took off ALL collision insurance and they quoted at $49 per month for the whole year which is well past the $200. I currently have Allstate and I may alot more than 200 a year.

$290 a year on a 2012 XP. That's full coverage. When I bought it I called my insurance guy and told him what I bought and that I needed full coverage. I have all my insurance through State Farm.

Rik450 said:
How in the world is your insurance being at full coverage at 200 per year??????? I just went to geico and took off ALL collision insurance and they quoted at $49 per month for the whole year which is well past the $200. I currently have Allstate and I may alot more than 200 a year.

I have everything I own insured through Allstate. Three cars and a house. The multiple discounts makes it right at $200. (It's actually about $209) Without my multiple discounts it was around $375 a month. Oh, taking a motorcycle safety course helps lower it too!!!! :dblthumb:

Rik450 said:

There all crooks lol
I have had everything i own with allstate for 14 years and they couldnt touch the geico rate.
Geico quoted my buddy a lil over 600 a year for what i had at 215 on my last rzr. I called and asked why just trying to help him out and was told it has to do with age, single/married, and location. They say single people ride more and the rates higher, bad locations and the rate goes up. He ended up paying around 450 a year for the 2013 800S. Hes single and about 30 yr old . they cornholed him

I think geico raised there rate due to the fact that so many people treat the things like there only ment to last for one ride and file a claim.

MInes $143/yr. through Farmers. I switched all our **** over to Farmers from Allstate after that quote. (saved a good bit of money a year.)

I got 2011 800s LE and a 2012 800s LE and my insurance is $165 a year full coverage with a couple thousand for add ons. That is for both at Foremost