• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sadie Creek, Memorial weekend.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Yep its that time of year again. I only run this trail once a year mainly because distance and the trail isn't very long. (about 1.5 miles). But it's not easy trail.

So I'm sending out an open invite for anyone who doesn't want to deal with crowded trailsand would like to try a farely new tough trail. Last year I think there was about 7 rigs who started with us and 2 dropped out within the first 1/4 miles (broken axles, and body damage).

Sadie Creek is up past Port Angeles, about 10 mile (????) outside of a little town called Joyce.

As the sign says at the stagging area.

winch highly recommended, Lockers are a must, 104" wheel base max( but I think the buggy's wouldn't have any problems) and expect body damage. Last year I ripped off my passenger mirror, damn near ripped off my Snorkel, and rolled the corners of my windshield in. So this year I'll drop the top and drop the window.

Anyways like usual I will be staying at Lake Crescent, Log cabin resort. There's a camp ground for RV's, tents, popups, whatever. The RV spots have electricity and water. Book your reservations now, because I think there filling up fast. Or you could just camp out at the stagging area. I know a few did that last year.

so who wants to go?