• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Superlift orv

kentuckykrawler

Going to superlift orv park Labor Day weekend and have never been there before, was wondering what kind of place it was to ride and what were some good trails to hit. Was also wondering how strict they were on having a few cold ones to drink.

Guess I'm a little based living in Hot Springs and growing up with SORVP, but I think it's an excellent place to ride. Trails are clearly marked; the map actually reflects the layout of the trails, too... And it wasn't drawn up in MS Paint by a three-toed sloth :gtfo:

Terrain is mostly woods trails through valleys and ridges, but lots of rocks that offer good traction. If its warm and dry, you'll have great traction.

As for drinking and driving, alcohol is prohibited by the park. So long as you aren't drinking like its your first beer ever when your parents went out of town (don't be a jack@$$), the park won't notice. But, I prefer to do my drinking around a campfire or telling lies at the pavilion.

Full RV hook ups down to primitive tent camping. Full bathroom / shower house. Cabins for rent. It's a great place, and Hot Springs is a cool tourist town. Lots of stuff to do!

PM for my number if you wanna chat :afro:

Depends, but I'd say usually not packed just because its a holiday weekend. Labor Day might be medium crowd due to people wanting to get in lake one last time.