• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size for a high hp Cucv

money_pit_yj said:
So Jimmy, can I call you Jimmy, Thornbirds to me are one of the most underrated tire ever created. So I think you will agree. Sow what are your plans for the motor? So I am running a stock 454 Vortec so I understand the BBC cool factor. So far we have put a Granatellli Mass Airflow Sensor, Throttle body spacer, Air Raid Intake, Air Volent twister intake fan, a flowmaster and a hot tune and I am right at 540 HP and around 979 ft lbs of torque. So I think what your trying to do is actually capable and adaptable if nothing else cool. Keep us posted. Some pics of the truck would be awesome!!

Gonna look at the truck tomorrow at noon. (ME craigslist. Cucv). Plans for motor are pump gas N/A 496. I don't have thornbirds on my dd, but I do like them and everything from interco. I'm pretty set on the Chinese paddy tires. (Bogger on steroids). Is the future of rock crawling, 1000 hp, axletech 4000s and 50 inch tractor tires. The mega trucks and rock bouncers are slowly merging into one vehicle. Have u seen the new WOD build The Beast. What do u think the future is?

Shitnado said:
Gonna look at the truck tomorrow at noon. (ME craigslist. Cucv). Plans for motor are pump gas N/A 496. I don't have thornbirds on my dd, but I do like them and everything from interco. I'm pretty set on the Chinese paddy tires. (Bogger on steroids). Is the future of rock crawling, 1000 hp, axletech 4000s and 50 inch tractor tires. The mega trucks and rock bouncers are slowly merging into one vehicle. Have u seen the new WOD build The Beast. What do u think the future is?

I think you will see dual purpose buggies. Guys will wheel it all weekend the Bolt some sheet metal on it, put blinkers and turn signals on, then switch to DOT tires and drive it to work. I also see a trend where they will be putting axle techs in everything. Polaris is coming out with an dealer added option to add them to turbo XPs. With the technology we have today guys are pushing the limits by looking for new ideas. There is a fabricator using thick wall pvc for links. It's no secret, he posts it on his IG. He has been a hair model for years for salons and shampoo companies but has finally started building sick rigs and is pushing the limits. One to watch for sure. Interesting to think what we could see. I'm ready to see a mix of a mega truck and a trophy truck. :woot:

Re: Re: Tire size for a high hp Cucv

money_pit_yj said:
I think you will see dual purpose buggies. Guys will wheel it all weekend the Bolt some sheet metal on it, put blinkers and turn signals on, then switch to DOT tires and drive it to work. I also see a trend where they will be putting axle techs in everything. Polaris is coming out with an dealer added option to add them to turbo XPs. With the technology we have today guys are pushing the limits by looking for new ideas. There is a fabricator using thick wall pvc for links. It's no secret, he posts it on his IG. He has been a hair model for years for salons and shampoo companies but has finally started building sick rigs and is pushing the limits. One to watch for sure. Interesting to think what we could see. I'm ready to see a mix of a mega truck and a trophy truck. :woot:
I snorted beer on accident....then it ran back out my nose. Wowsers

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Tire size for a high hp Cucv

lowbudgetjunk said:
I snorted beer on accident....then it ran back out my nose. Wowsers

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Did you drink it again? That would be cool...