• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Title Question

gh3

A friend of mine has a K5 Blazer and a 1996 Tacoma cab and wants to put the tacoma cab on the blazer frame. He is not sure what he needs to licenses or keep the title to the blazer or the tacoma. If you have any ideas or an answer that would be great.

If it looks like a tacoma then title it as a tacoma.

Or take it to WSP and get a huge runaround and then proceed to get an inspection and have ALL receipts for EVERY part and then still get a bunch of grief and then have them tell you why they cant do it until you spend more senseless cash to title a beater.

When we build custom hotrods on a custom frame from places like Art Morrison, the title/vin for the title all come from the cab/body.

Id keep both/all titles that are included, just in case there is ever any question.

Use the title of the body. Dont live where you get inspections. And nobody will know a thing. Keep frame title filed away just incase. =Perfect solution.

I think i will tell him to title the tacoma because thats whats going to be seen sitting on the blazer frame. Its not going to drivin on road so it wont need to be inspected either. He just wants to crap the blazer body and the rolling tacoma frame. And he needs a title to do that.

Latest posts