• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tonybolton come back!

Id rayher see a pile of beer cans in the campgrounds. At least it's a sign that somebody had a good time and could potentially be having sex with a member of the opposite sex.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We didn't have to worry about offending the gays while you were gone since that took our gay population down to 0. I'll try to be more open minded of your sexual preferences now that you're back.

Why would Tony be at Windrock? I thought he was running the SFWDA Trailfest at AOP this weekend.

onepieceatatime said:
That's Jeeppoor on here. Him and his wife are good peoples.

We met them for the first time today, they are definitely good people. They were great folks to ride with.

I go on vacation and come back to this? Someone please fill me in on what happened to Bolton?

This place is going to be really boring soon. All the trash talkers are leaving and the fer sail section disappeared. Love him or hate him Tony was funny.

onepieceatatime said:
That's Jeeppoor on here. Him and his wife are good peoples.

Thank you. Yes they were having dinner with us.
Then on Sunday we talked him into going wheeling for the day. Had a good time wheeling with him as always.

dwa2469 said:
We met them for the first time today, they are definitely good people. They were great folks to ride with.
It was nice meeting you and wheeling with you.
We are going to try and make it to hawk pride only this time we will try and keep the rubber side down. :rolf: But we have to take our tow pig in. It is leaking diesel fluid into the oil. Depending on the out come is when we will decide on hawk pride.

jeeppoor said:
It was nice meeting you and wheeling with you.
We are going to try and make it to hawk pride only this time we will try and keep the rubber side down. :rolf: But we have to take our tow pig in. It is leaking diesel fluid into the oil. Depending on the out come is when we will decide on hawk pride.

That is great news Roy (not about the tow pig) we have some good folks coming that know the park well, I think you will really enjoy the place. :driving: