• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tubing trouble

taCostand

Rock Junkie.
I am here in the south ky/north tn area and I have the hardest time acquiring DOM tubing. As the matter be a fact I have trouble aquiring any type of tubing at all, DOM or Welded seam. Everytime I call somewhere and go to pick up the load its inch and seven eights schedule 40 **** pipe. Does anyone else have this trouble? I'm dealing mostly with Sandusky Sales In COLUMBIA KY. Hoping someone from this area could chime in and shed some light on this for me.

Depending on where you're at, there are 4 places here in Knoxville. I use SSS the most, and they deliver. They'll have almost anything you want. Better order a lot to make it worth your while. Better yet, call it in and if you meet me at 75 somewhere I'll bring it to you on the 26th.

In Nashville and Knoxville it's easy to get tube.

We usually get steel from KGS, ONeal, or Sisken (SSS)

KGS is usually the cheapest on tube and they always have hrew and DOM in common sizes in stock.

Okay want to update this. I wasn't trying to rag on Sandusky Sales exactly. I was saying I was having trouble finding what I was needing from them because I had an issue a couple times. However, called back in this morning on this particular issue and apparently it was a total shipping error on whoever loaded the truck's part. Sandusky is making everything right and getting me the metal I ordered by this evening. I was mostly looking for another source for steel, in a sense I'm glad I did because Knoxville TN is actually a better run for my driver based on my location. Thanks everyone for chiming in and helping me out. To clear it up, Shipping error on Sandusky's part however they are very driven to fix the issue.

Latest posts