• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker valley

messix

we ran the lower mainline today, i gues in rerverse from what one guy was [uhm] commenting. some thing about he claims we would be winching all day up it.

well its one hell of a good trail. we only did about half of it in 6hrs of trail time. we were held up a little will some less experienced drivers and some rigs that wernt preped for a trail like this. you should be locked up and have a winch, tires over 33" would help. if you have alot of trouble at the entrance on the rocks, don't bather going further, thats the easy part.
mine is 33" with powerlocks and i did have to drive pretty agressive on quite a bit of it.

so all in all a great trail.

ps once winch event for me. at the "big step" you"ll know it when you get there!

yea typically this time of year we still run the trails in the other direction. i know walker very well. i can run the whole system in 4-5 hours.
usualy heading up lower mainline requires pulling alot of cable if you run other direction you might pull cable once or twice.
glad to hear you guys had a goodtime.i like the newer trails and cant wait till it dries out some more.
think i might go play around up there .
i live 6 miles from the trail head.

Last edited:
I didnt slow you guys down that much:flipoff: some pics
Picture122.jpg

Picture116.jpg

Picture1042.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Last edited: