• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Welded on beadlocks...now it's physically impossible to get the tire on...wtf?

Bones said:
As well as your shitty tire selection? :flipoff1:
I seem to recall someone crawling up the waterfall at Disney in about 2 seconds while someone else in an orange 'yota fought it for about 15 minutes and needed a little strap help (and I still have the video to prove it) :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Rocking the TSL SXs now. thumb.gif
As for web wheeling, some folks prefer skinned knuckles to writer's cramps from writin' all those checks. KORA

doctordick said:
I seem to recall someone crawling up the waterfall at Disney in about 2 seconds while someone else in an orange 'yota fought it for about 15 minutes and needed a little strap help (and I still have the video to prove it) :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Rocking the TSL SXs now. thumb.gif
As for web wheeling, some folks prefer skinned knuckles to writer's cramps from writin' all those checks. KORA
laughing1 I NEVER made that stupid wall and even Mile's pile would walk it. That orange toyota was a POS and if I had anyplace fun to wheel anywhere within 400 miles I would consider another DD/wheeler. I don't so I won't

Sorry for the threadjack. I think your alzheimer's has kicked in. You did finally make it, and as I recall that Yoter was pretty sporty for a backyard build. Miles was there but he was on his 4wheeler. Too much :drinkers: that wknd. ;D

doctordick said:
Sorry for the threadjack. I think your alzheimer's has kicked in. You did finally make it, and as I recall that Yoter was pretty sporty for a backyard build. Miles was there but he was on his 4wheeler. Too much :drinkers: that wknd. ;D
Once out of how many trips. Yeah I forgot. laughing1

I'm done fawkin with the tires....I'll just wheel it like it is and take it as a lesson learned. I don't want to risk ripping one of my tires and then having to get it vulcanized back together...36" bias ply tsl's are hard to come by nowadays unless someone pops up with a used set. I'll get a true set of beadlocks on down the road...until then, I'll have pretty little reinforced rim lips / valve stem protectors.

Sorry, my buddy can't make sets of these for public....his company will start getting suspicious if he makes any more and takes home. lol

dude ,i spent 500 on some weld ons and have the same problem called mrw an they told me i had a special order wheel ,the front lip is to wide , :dunno: i call bs on special order bull but it is impossible to make um werk so now ive got to buy new wheeles ,i feel yorr pain , :'( ;D

Yep, **** sucks for sure....I ain't got a whole lot in teh beadlocks, but then you gotta count buying 128 grade 8 bolts, lock washers, nuts...and some bb's to help balance the tires out, getting them broke down and taken off the rim in the first place, paying to get them put back on after you figure out they ain't gonna work like planned, and the initial waste of a whole Saturday welding and grinding and trying to mount 1 single fawkin tire for 4 hours with tire irons.

...I'm gonna quit bitching now, I sound like a woman. So I say :flipgotcha: to reverse center wheels...lol

Forgot I had these pics on my phone, the one of it being welded shows exactly where the drop center is toward the backside of the wheel.

2011-09-24_14-18-00_383.jpg

2011-09-25_00-29-34_660.jpg

2011-09-25_00-29-38_407.jpg