• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your favorite offroad park/event?

London

I'm from out west now recently living in Northern Virginia. I've got a buggy a trailer a tow rig and some vacation days. I'd like to hear your opinions on the one event I shouldn't miss this summer. I'd love to ride some of the southern parks and watch the SRRS etc. Thanks in advance!

6.5 hours to Harlan 10 ish to choccolocco. I don't mind road tripping, pulled my old Jeep out to Moab from here.

London said:
6.5 hours to Harlan 10 ish to choccolocco. I don't mind road tripping, pulled my old Jeep out to Moab from here.

I'm about 4 hrs, but it's worth every minute. :****:

Choco is a great park. Not sure if its a 10 drive park though. I drive 9 to Harlan and its definitely a badass park. If you go to Choco make plans to hit Morris Mountain to. Its right down the road (like 20 minutes) from Choco. If its dry you can ride Morris in a day easy and then go back over to Choco. There`s a Hampton inn at Choco that's right across from the road that takes you to the park. Get there a day earlier than the Choco ride or stay a day later and ride over to Morris mountain. Harlan is a park you can go to and ride 3-4 days.

thanks for the info, does anyone know when the Black Mountain fall crawl is this year? Their website only shows the 2016 events.

London said:
thanks for the info, does anyone know when the Black Mountain fall crawl is this year? Their website only shows the 2016 events.

Second or third week in October, you call call Harlan Co Campground and he will tell you, and availability as well. 606 573 9009.