• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do?

race_jeep

The other thread was sorta headed this direction, so I thought I'd ask.
I am just lowly production worker in the body shop at Mercedes-Benz, and I sell parts on the side.
:afro:

Re: Re: What do you do?

Cubical space taker upper for American Honda making sure we stock/ship the right parts to the right place.

Car forum keyboard warrior in my spare time.

I'm a permanent resident at a mental hospital, seeking treatment for mulriple personality disorder and psychosis

Certified welding inspector over pipeline construction. Currently in PA on the Marcellus Shale gas formation.
Weld, fab on the side.

I'm a Father by trade. I provide all funding for the livelihood of my children by whatever means neccassary. Have seen many rewards and bonuses, such as the grandsons in my avatar, in this postion. From time to time I moonlight as a husband, but that job doesn't pay very well after 10 years at it.

I'm in welding maintenance at shipyard. I maintain and repair welding equipment.

Sit around collect a pay check and put out fires when they pop up, and I'm not a fireman.

I run the realtime trading and dispatch operations for a fleet of merchant power plants (33 plants est. 13,000mw).

Re: Re: What do you do?

I'm a correctional officer for alabama department of corrections,i work at limestone correctional facility.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

High school welding teacher by day
Sell lift kits and bout anything to do with trucks
Do fab work and also have a service/welding truck I use for on site repairs. Mainly strip pits in the summer

Full time Peanut pushing turd polisher (mech. reliablity engineer) at a 60 year old Nylon plant. Parts pedaler at random times, only man in a family of 5 women at night im always fixing stupid ****