• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite All Time Horror Movie and why

BPINAZ

Alright ****ers, it's that time of year. Halloween is right around the corner and it's time to start scaring the **** out of people.

So, with that being said, what's your favorite horror movie and why? Hell, if you got a funny Halloween story to tell, let's have it.

My all time favorite, The Shining. Nothing says horror like a creepy hotel and Jack Nicholson playing a crazy axe murderer. Admit it, who'd hit the ghost in the bath tub?

Great time of year for multiple reasons, and Halloween season is part of the fun for sure.

For movies:
I appreciate the old cheesy classics....Friday the 13's and the Halloween (michael myers) movies. Part of it is the nostalgia factor from when I watched them when I was younger. I actually thought the Nightmare on Elm Street, 2010 reboot was good.

As for new. Insidious and Sinister were pretty good.

For your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• theshining5.jpg
    theshining5.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 121
Its amazing to me how RZ can turn out some total pieces of **** like House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects and then re-do a classic like Halloween and make it an absolute masterpiece.

patooyee said:
Its amazing to me how RZ can turn out some total pieces of **** like House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects and then re-do a classic like Halloween and make it an absolute masterpiece.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Devil's Rejects was the ****! House of 1000 corpses was just backstory.

Re:

Christine

By far not the scariest of the scary movie genre but I could relate to it. I had just installed a huge stereo in my truck(circa 1995) ....2 12s and all that jazz and the very next morning I came out with my doors wide open and the interior gutted.

I remember looking around and standing in front of my truck and saying "show me"

All while at the same time wanting to run down those ****ers that ****ed me over

Re:

The in keepers is a good one. I watched it bored one night, pretty cool movie

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Devil's Rejects was the ****! House of 1000 corpses was just backstory.

I really liked Halloween because he put you in the Michael's' head, almost made you understand how someone could easily become a psychotic knife murderer. Plus, Michael himself was just a bad-ass. The other movies seems like just overly-done fake-looking blood and gore with a crappy , under-developed back-story. It felt like you were getting a video tour of a Halloween Haunted House, which I gather was his objective, just not my style.

Re:

Don't know if this one counts as horror, but Carrie, both the original and the re-make, were both good. Chloë Moretz has a unique beauty and is a gifted actress IMO.

Speaking of halloween, have ya'll seen that haunted house that you have to sign the waver and pay like $700 to get into? They do hellacious **** to you, like almost drown you, make you eat worms, don't let you sleep, borderline torture and ****. They tell you not to make plans for a few days because they will keep you up to 72 hours and torture your ass, and there is no safe-word to get out. The only promises are that you will not leave injured or dead.

patooyee said:
Speaking of halloween, have ya'll seen that haunted house that you have to sign the waver and pay like $700 to get into? They do hellacious **** to you, like almost drown you, make you eat worms, don't let you sleep, borderline torture and ****. They tell you not to make plans for a few days because they will keep you up to 72 hours and torture your ass, and there is no safe-word to get out. The only promises are that you will not leave injured or dead.

There is one like that in California that the waiting list is 6 years long to get into. They even get into letting you think your family has been harmed and pissing on you... and people pay them to do it :wtflol:

muddinmetal said:
There is one like that in California that the waiting list is 6 years long to get into. They even get into letting you think your family has been harmed and pissing on you... and people pay them to do it :wtflol:

Or, you can go to one for free.......we called it SERE School.....lol

Saw 1 is really well done imo, creepy as hell, totally different than the norm and not predictable. On the cheesy side i've always been a fan of Return of The Living Dead, but mainly because i dug the punkrock soundtrack

Re:

Devils Rejects, Wrong turn, I can buy the crazies and inbreeders coming out to raise hell and cause chaos better than I can the undead. The setting on Devils Rejects is just so perfect, pre cellular, but still modern enough I can relate, and Sherrie Moon Zombie!!! Dammit man, when she is doing the "chinese, japenrse......scene in the motel with the old band lady..........Soooo freakin hot!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk