• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

04-06 Rhino cage seats and harness

Bumpers

I'm putting my rhino back stock and would like to get a stock cage seats and seatbelts to put back in it. Cage is .095 dom tig welded and set up for a tall feller (I'm 6'6"). Seats are prp highback suspension seats mounted on steel lowering bases with billet release handles and beard 5point harness.. I'm looking to trade these items for stock items and lets say $1200 boot for everything. Cage does come down into bed but still allows for bed to dump.

5anuma5y.jpg

yra6ubuv.jpg

Located outside memphis tn and willing to meet anywhere within a few hrs of west tn or north ms

Bump: good looking set up...
I know a friend that needs all this..
U still have the suspension set up for sale??
I'm trying to get him in touch with u :driving:

Thanks, the suspension wheels and tires is all sold.. I just want to get rid of the seats harness and cage as a package to trade for all stock stuff

JMR7810 said:
Bump: good looking set up...
I know a friend that needs all this..
U still have the suspension set up for sale??
I'm trying to get him in touch with u :driving:

Sorry buddies rhino was is a newer yr, cages different :/

Re: Re: 04-06 Rhino cage seats and harness

Yea it will only work on a 04-06 maybe some 07s the cage mounts different on the newer ones.. thanks

Let me see what my bill is when I get my bronco out of the shop... If I can swing it, I have all stock parts to trade.

Re: Re: 04-06 Rhino cage seats and harness

#is 662-891-1632 if you got any ? S

TN-CTD said:
Would you want to trade plastics? I have the special edition blue

Mine are just rattle bombed faded plastics.. it cost like 20 bucks and a couple hours to do :afro: