• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 Bolt Fronts and Yukon Parts

Dd9619

Anyone looking for 14 Bolt fronts or new Yukon parts, there is a guy in Missouri that is a dealer for Yukon and sells cheap. Direct replacement 14 bolts for D60 are around 2400/2500. Comes retubed with gears of choice, spool, yoke, and Reid inner C's set to your specs. Use your shafts, knuckles, spindles, brakes, and hubs from your 60. He also does full 14 bolt fronts ready to drop in. I'm just trying to help him get his name out there and help you guys get better deals on parts. Yukon shafts and superjoints are under a $1000 through him.

Travis Rhodes
816-589-1716
Rhodes Diffs

I ordered from him!!!! Great guy and will definitely buy from him again.

I ordered from him!!!! Great guy and will definitely buy from him again.

Me too. I've made 3 different orders with him now. He's top notch. He even helped walk me through setting my D60/14 Bolt ring and pinions up. I've never done it and he talked me through it over the phone. You won't find another dealer that would sit there and help you like that.

Just ordered a set of D60 Super Joints from him last night. We BS'd about Dana 60 load bolts and such. Nice guy. Was surprised to get a response on a Sunday evening.

Just ordered a set of D60 Super Joints from him last night. We BS'd about Dana 60 load bolts and such. Nice guy. Was surprised to get a response on a Sunday evening.

He's the best dealer I've ever dealt with. He's made my Jeep build a lot simpler and easier by helping me with just simple questions. Wouldn't think twice about going to someone else for business. He'll have mine everytime

Latest posts