• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 bolt

kody29

Ok guys building my daughter a buggy and need a 14 bolt what years are best to get

Prob bout the same year she was born i would guess. :dunno: Full floater from the 70's - 80's I think. I know there's. Few diff ones but I believe Ya want one with a 10.25" gear. But then again i could be mistaken.

Not sure on year but was told before one from a 4x4 was better. Think the reason was the housing is thicker?? Someone correct me if wrong I'm thinking jimmy from EOR gave me the advise.

tonybolton said:
Aren't we splitting hairs here? The best 14 bolt out there is the one thats the cheapeast with the least amount of rust.
True but if you have a few to choose from may as well get the best/strongest right? :woody:

Jus sayin...whichever was closer would be my choice. I've never heard anyone say "oh he has one of those shitty old 14 bolts... not the new ones."

tonybolton said:
Also, if your daughter is gonna be breakin' 14 bolts, may God have mercy on her daily driver vehicle. ;)

Thanks for the help guys I found a mid 80s one for 75 dollars and I hope she doesn't brake the 14 bolt or she won't be getting a car :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Prob bout the same year she was born i would guess. :dunno: Full floater from the 70's - 80's I think. I know there's. Few diff ones but I believe Ya want one with a 10.25" gear. But then again i could be mistaken.

Also I was born in 82 my daughter was born in 07 so she's not that old.

bjeep said:
I have heard that if you don't have a 15 bolt you ain't got **** ! :woot:
I got one of those 15 bolts, I don't think it will ever break as long as it's sitting on the dolly in my shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts