• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 19' Deckover Gooseneck

paradisepwoffrd

I have a deckover Gooseneck trailer that I am not in need of anymore, and would like to trade it for another trailer.

I am open to another gooseneck or tag along, must be atleast 20' long, but doesnt need to be deckover. Also would like a 18+ foot enclosed.

Here are some specs of my trailer:

- gooseneck, Deck over w/ platform on neck
- 18' deck + 1' dove, from the tounge to the tail would be 28 foot
- main frame and neck built with 10" I beam & 1/4" plate.
- deck is covered with thick (~1") metal grate
- tie down points every few feet
- main frame rails are 78" wide
- has a jack (landing gear) from 53' trailer
- 1 axle is mobile home, the other is dexter, both with brakes. 2 spare tires
- 2" reciever mount in front. great for multimount winch
- LED tail lights
- I have added tube outriggers on each side of the frame that covers the tires, and allows fullwidth vehicles plenty of room. Deck on trailer is now 100" wide. I have expanded metal to cover them, just havent done it yet.
- has fold down ramps. They were thin when I got them, so I added 3/16" angle and bracing to them. Have no issue loading large trucks and buggys. They are not on the trailer in the pictures.

I will sell outright for $2500.

Trailer is located in Hickory, NC.

If you have any questions or interested, shoot me a PM.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Say man, I am now the owner of that Bronco thats on your trailer. I need to get up with, I gotta a few questions.

Re: Re: Re: 19' Deckover Gooseneck

wgamble said:
Say man, I am now the owner of that Bronco thats on your trailer. I need to get up with, I gotta a few questions.
Let me know. I can likely answer some but I know it's changed a little since I had it. Wish I wouldn't have sold it

Let me know how bad you want it back and I might make you a hell of a deal.