• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1977 Fj40 build... something a little different

TheMasterbater

As title says its a 1977 FJ40 landcruiser. The fawker was a little rusty when i get it ( ok it was majorly rusty) so i started cutting it up. Later pictures will show what i did.

I just got done with a SOA lift and 36" IROKS. It sits a little too high for my likings, the springs that are on it are lifting springs, i just found that out after i did this lift.

As it sits tonight, ready for a cage.

fbdfe6b4.jpg

55e91d9d.jpg

b87d826e.jpg

4a02f56a.jpg

ac75d6a6.jpg

The final color i chose, it started out red, then i went with blue, and now the final color, purple.

3575f5b3.jpg

And heres the tube work i did. I wanted to keep it street legal, so i did just that.
04259c0d.jpg

1cafc2e5.jpg

5dfbae87.jpg

d0f03843.jpg

Thats it for now :flipoff:

2pwrlftrs4u said:
looks good bro, what springs did you use... you are right, its a little high

I honestly have no clue what springs they are, whatever was on it when lane bought it. I'll be changing that in the near future to lower it down a bit.

And thanks to Crista for the picture updates.

Your driver's seat is crooked. And, uh, why you lookin' at Crash's bum like that... :wtf: You look like you're getting ready to jump him :haha:

Attachments

• last.jpg
    last.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 284
skrause said:
Your driver's seat is crooked. And, uh, why you lookin' at Crash's bum like that... :wtf: You look like you're getting ready to jump him :haha:

Crista has a picture of my attack on him from behind too :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

WOW! you guys actualy did something:flipoff: whatcha gona do for a floor in the rear?