• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1994 Cherokee Crawler HP 9" Front 9" SOLD!!!!

pushrod-racing

I am listing my Cherokee for sale or trade. Heres a quick rundown of things it has and pictures of it.
1994 Cherokee Country with clean title.
Currie enterprises front and rear differentials.
Front: Currie 9" housing, Arb locker,high pinion center section with 4.56 gears, 31spline inners,27 spline outters, warn lockouts.
Rear: Currie 9" housing, currie shafts (33 spline I think but have not removed to verify) strange center section, 456 gears, arb locker, disc brakes.

8" Skyjacker longarm lift
38" TSL SX's front 80-85% rear 90-95%
Allied steel beadlocks
Mastercraft camo seats with crow harnesses
Arb compressor
Warn bumper with m8000 winch that's like new
4.0l engine that uses no oil or fluids
Auto trans that shifts great
Stock transfer with sye
Crossover steering with heim joints and surplus center hydro assist(All Brand new, just finished)
Sony cd player
Cobra cb radio
Bolt in roll bar behind front seat

Jeep has new battery,steering setup including pump, exhaust manifold
Comes with spare Beadlock and 38" sx(maybe 20% tread,just a good spare),and a spare lockout hub.

I am asking $4500.00obo and willing to trade up or down , mustang, or other muscle car(no mopars)
931-808-3369
Located in Sparta,Tn 38583

Re: 1994 Cherokee Crawler HP 9" Front 9" Rear TRADE/make offer

that front diff/truss/upper link mount setup... got any more pics of it? is it bolted on/held with a u-bolt?

And are those stock brackets hacked off the original D30 welded onto that 9"?

Housing comes ready to "bolt in" and the truss comes with that 8" lift am it bolts onto the housing

wish I had the cash right now. Id love to buy it and swap axles, tires, winch, etc.. on to my 9er. GLWS

Im still going to wheel it until it sells but I have my eyes on something else I want and theres not enough room in my driveway/yard for another

Made it back from trailfest in one piece. Even tried the obstacle course out before I left. Ready for the woods.

Latest posts