• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 1996 2.7 3RZ Turbo Tacoma

bushhog750

I'm looking to trade mainly or sell if the price is right to allow me to go out and buy another rig closer to what I want and what I've always had. I don't know if I want to keep it and keep building it or get back in a one ton rig, buggy or RZR. Kinda leaning towards a RZR right now. Call or text anytime day or night. I work second shift and don't sleep much. I will send more pics upon request,. I can add some cash for the right RZR. Located in Cartersville GA. 678-614-0620 $16000.00

Motor: 1996 2.7 3RZ turbo 8-10psi with Haltech Sprint 500 stand alone ECU, Paradise Racing 650cc injectors, Boomslang harness, Paradise Racing billet fuel rail, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Mean Green high output alternator, new Optima yellow top battery, Flex-a-lite dual fans with shroud, brand new 2wd radiator, oil pan skid plate, fully tuned by Sam Daffron at Daffron Race Innovations.

Front axle: 9.5" FJ60 fully built with knuckle ball gussets, RCV axles, Six Shooter knuckles, high steer arms, ARP magnum studs upper and lower, trunnion bearing eliminators, RCV drive flanges, 4.10 gear, welded.

Rear axle: 9.5" FJ80 with stock shafts, disc brakes, new rotors, new calipers, new pads, 4.10 gear, welded, U-bolt eliminators. Never broke a stock shaft so I had no reason to upgrade. Stock shafts are pretty damn tough.

Steering: Full hydro, PSC pump, single ended PSC ram, PSC orbital, PSC reservoir, Longacre removable steering wheel with hex insert, new steering cooler and brand new lines.

Transmission: W56 with W59 bell housing, Marlin Clutch, bell housing to motor support brackets.

Transfer cases: Toyota gear driven dual cases, 2.28 mated to a 4.7, 23 spline input, brand new 30 spline Marlin 4340 rear output with machined rear cover and bigger bearing all from Marlin, triple drilled flanges, heavy duty driveshafts front and rear with factory Toyota U-Joints.

Wheels and tires: 38.5x13.50 Boggers with small lugs removed only been on about 5-6 rides. Still in great shape. 17" Raceline beadlocks with aluminum rings.

Cage: 1.75 DOM

Suspension: Leaf spring front and rear, rears up front, Chevy 63's in rear. It works very well, I think it could use a new set of springs up front but everyone else I ride with says I'm crazy.

Interior: Corbeau seats with PRP 5.3 five point harnesses on custom sliders, new Kenwood radio with auxiliary output, Autometer 2-5/8 carbon fiber oil pressure and water temp gauages mounted in pods on the steering column, all interior lights work, switch panel to control both Flex a lite fans, both Led light bars (Front and rear light bars) and rock lights. All the accessories have wiring harnesses and relays on them. Heat and A/C work.

Winch: New Smittybilt 10k X20 winch with synthetic rope, aluminum fairlead and wireless controller.

Lights: Rough Country 18" LED on front bumper, Rough Country LED above back window on rear for back up lighting, LED rock lights in all 4 corners.

Miscellaneous: Aluminum fuel cell around 20 gallons, custom made fuel lines (feed/return) from tank to fuel rail with all black AN fittings, inline Russell serviceable fuel filter, 255 LPH in-tank fuel pump, NGK plugs and wires, still has jump seats in the rear, heat and A/C still work, it needs one more tuning session at DRI to get it perfect, it's damn close right now, one more session and it will be perfect. I will take care of that tuning session at my own expense if a deal is to be made. Frame has been cut from the back of the cab and redone with 2x4 square tube and has a flat bed for cooler and tool bag/box storage, bobbed and dovetailed bed skins.

Bump for a good seller and a motor mashin' yota! Watched it take a beat down at AOP 4 banger race, it's a going unit! GLWS Brian! thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
Bump for a good seller and a motor mashin' yota! Watched it take a beat down at AOP 4 banger race, it's a going unit! GLWS Brian! thumb.gif
Thanks buddy. I appreciate it.

Re: 1996 2.7 3RZ Turbo Tacoma

Definitely a badass rig!
Wish I had the coin!

1b1ceb4ed3fda50583b751dffa995c26.jpg

e720f199b0f3b26136159b6445929774.jpg

97e5a798bd299cbf690c012a6392e1e0.jpg

Thanks for the good pics Mo. I dropped my old phone and wasn't able to retrieve any of my pictures. Thank you sir.

I've been around this machine and owner to tell you he's :gay: er than Caitlyn Jenner. :flipoff1: :butt:

BUT, on a serious note, this thing can,will,does piss of a lot of big boys. Buy it and hit the trails. Good luck with the sale Brian. :dblthumb: