• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

* 2-post Shop lift- Brands and Pics of your setup

Yj does your shop have 12' or 14' sidewalls? How do you like the lift being Cady cornered? Thought about putting mine at the far end cady cornered in the corner of the shop

here is mine...

phonepics044_zps68d8925b.jpg

zayne2427 said:
Yj does your shop have 12' or 14' sidewalls? How do you like the lift being Cady cornered? Thought about putting mine at the far end cady cornered in the corner of the shop
[/quoteI like it being caddy corner, it actually takes up less room the way i have it set up. My shop has 14'sidewalls, the lift only needs 12' sidewalls. I went 14' because i wanted 12x12 doors. T I use the middle door to access it. Leaves my center drive isle open (framed opening in the rear of the building for future door) and leaves my other door/bay clear as well. I can have a vehicle on the lift(truck) and still use both doors.

pics

Attachments

• IMG_1459.jpg
    IMG_1459.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_2011.jpg
    IMG_2011.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 374
I got mine on ebay many years ago. The big deal for me is I am 6'2" and most only go up to 6'. I paid an extra $200 and got longer cylinders so it goes up an extra 6". I love it. The frame was the same, they just changed the cylinders. My garage was built with a lift in mind and has 14' eve height. If your garage is too low just cut up the ceiling some.

gubni said:
I got mine on ebay many years ago. The big deal for me is I am 6'2" and most only go up to 6'. I paid an extra $200 and got longer cylinders so it goes up an extra 6". I love it. The frame was the same, they just changed the cylinders. My garage was built with a lift in mind and has 14' eve height. If your garage is too low just cut up the ceiling some.
Nothing makes a job suck more than being 6'4'' and helping your 5'6'' buddy work under a lift :****:

I've got an adg lift that I got for cheap. It does have the stupid as cables and floor plate but it fits and works perfect for what I do with it. I'm skeered shitless every time I use it though :****:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 118
been working under lifts my entire life. Rotary is the only brand ill buy. 9000 plus assymetrical will lift anything

what do you plan on lifting the most? Mine does both but i find myself lifting most everything asymmetrically.

The main difference is where the center of gravity is. You can put a suburban on an asymetrical lift if you pull it forward far enough, crew cab truck, long bed stuff works better on a symetrical. It is easier to get in and out of a car on an asymetrical because the post are turned and allow the door to open more.

Latest posts