• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 Seater Tube BUGGY FOR SALE{SOLD}

Iceman83

2 seater buggy for sale. Price is 19500 for buggy and i have a 20' gooseneck trailer i would let go with it as a package deal for 21,600. But i cannot sale the trailer seperate. Located in Dunlap TN which is about 30 min. north of Chattanooga.
Specs are as follows.

355 SBC on propane with dual aluminum tanks, Pro Action heads, mild cam, Harland Sharp roller rockers, flat tops and 10:1 compression ratio.

Chevy 60 front 4.56 gears welded.
35 spline chromoly inners and outers with drive flanges.

Eaton rearend 4.56 welded
1350 joints on rear drive shaft 1410 joints on front 2-piece drive shaft

TH400 tranny reverse manual valve body with engine braking
B&M 2400 stall converter and pro stick shifter
(0 rides on transmission as of now)

Twin stik 205tc Branik Motorsports 2" 7075 aluminum lower links
.188 wall upper links, 2.5" Ballistic fab air shocks
15x42x17 tsl's on MRW beadlocks rears are cut.
Hunsaker suspension seats
Aluminum radiator with seperate dual steering and tranny cooler
. Smittybilt XRC 8 winch

If you are interested or have any questions my # is (423) 322-7227 call any time. Thanks

Re: 2 Seater Tube BUGGY FOR SALE

IMG_20120529_163520.jpg

IMG_20120529_163453.jpg

IMG_20120529_163412.jpg

0529111849a.jpg

0522101606.jpg

000_0111.jpg

Got anymore pics of the Eaton setup? I ran a 5.14 geared leaf sprung one for years. Its a tough ole axle thats for sure.

ridered3 said:
Got anymore pics of the Eaton setup? I ran a 5.14 geared leaf sprung one for years. Its a tough ole axle thats for sure.

Yeah its a tough axle alot of people used to run them around here but there getting hard to find anymore thats all the pics i have of it for now.
Mr. leafspring said:
any videos jus curious of its performance with 42 and 4:56 ??? thanks GLWS...
:dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:
m
I dont have any videos of it ive only had it on 7 or 8 rides since it was completed and ive never took my camera with me, the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so maybe i will get to ride some and try out the new transmission so i can get some videos in the process. thumb.gif

What is the height,width,length,and weight. Thanks

BLUE FROG said:
What is the height,width,length,and weight. Thanks

Its 112" WB 152" overall length 72" tall at highest piont 18" belly clearance 86" wide at widest point of the tires and i have no idea of the weight ive never weighed it before might try to do that soon.

Iceman83 said:
Yeah its a tough axle alot of people used to run them around here but there getting hard to find anymore thats all the pics i have of it for now.

Gotcha. Would like to get more info on the link setup, truss, and some more pictures if you don't mind. Just post them up here or send them to me at [email protected].

Took it out this weekend and the new tranny performed flawlessly the new stall was a pretty good combo with the motor also. Besides freezing my arse off on the mtn. and my camera batteries going dead in 5 min. after turning it on it was a good day :drinkers:. Needless to say i didn't get any good footage. Try again next time

Would be willing to trade on 86-89 4runner preferably stock or mildly built + cash.

Price is negotionable. I will consider all reasonable offers. thumb.gif

REVELATION said:
:dblthumb: Good Luck with the sale ol'buddy hate to see it go! God Bless
Just realized who this is. Thanks Taylor.

Price drop. $18,000. Its ready to ride!!!

bump . Would consider trades with cash my way on a streetable Toyota truck/4runner, maybe even a newer wrangler or maybe K5 Blazer. :fish:

Re: 2 Seater Tube BUGGY FOR SALE{Price Drop}

$17,000............. :driving:

Latest posts