• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 CLASS A DIESEL PUSHER MOTOR HOME

kst8fan

I am toying with the idea of selling my 36' 2000 Reflection motor home. It has the 5.9 liter Cummins and an Allison automatic transmission. The motor home has 90,000 miles. The following are a few of the amenities:

cruise control

engine brake

(1) main slide out

"Onan" propane generator with a 40 gallon holding tank. When the tank is full, you can power the whole RV, including both rooftop air conditioners for between 70-80 hours

sofa which jack knifes down into a bed

3 burner gas stove with oven

queen bed in the main bedroom

large corner shower

tires are in great shape

I have owned this motor home for a little over (2) years. I have put over 10,000 miles on it in that time. I have changed the oil, oil filter, and fuel filter approximately every 5,000 miles. The coach is getting ready to go in for a full service, including the generator. I towed my old 85 Toyota Four Runner clear to Colorado last year and averaged approximately 8-10 mpg.
I have also towed my approximately 7-8000 pound boat behind it 500 miles round trip twice. It pulls awesome and you don't even know anything is back there. The only reason for selling is I would like to get an RV with 2 slides.

New Items:
Starter
Ignition
Starter solenoids
Alternator
Rear leveling jacks
Batteries are 1 year old

The bad:

The fridge has something wrong with it and won't run off electricity, it only runs off gas. It has been that way since I bought it and has never bothered me. Gas seems to cool the fridge faster in my opinion anyway. The fridge/freezer works fine on gas

There is a crack in the bottom part of the windshield on the driver's side. It does not obstruct the driver's view and in Missouri we are required to have our vehicle inspected. It has passed inspection this way. I only mention it because I want to be truthful about the condition.

I would jump in this RV today and drive anywhere in the country. The mileage will continually change because we use it practically every weekend in the summer.

Asking $32,500 OBO

Located in St. Joseph MO

Attachments

• exterior pass. side.JPG
    exterior pass. side.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 918
  • exterior slide.JPG
    exterior slide.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 915
  • interior from back.JPG
    interior from back.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 897
  • interior from front.JPG
    interior from front.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 903
TRIPPER said:
Is the roof and paint in good shape. Any accidents?

Yes on both. Paint could use a good wax and buff, but still looks real good. No accidents.

$3000 PRICE DROP!!!!! The motor home will be at the Hog Wild shootout at SMORR this weekend (June 6-8)