• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2000 f350 centurion 7.3 BEAST!!

Bedgood

Truck was originally a centurion package,Lowered 2", re-geared 4:30's, posi trac in rear, banks 6.0 intercooler upgrade,banks intake,banks complete 4" monster exhaust with power elbow, triple pillar gauges, touch screen with all new pioneer door speakers and L5 sub in back,complete 2008 body upgrade, 2008 seats, 2008 step tailgate,new paint, smoked led lights all the way, harley edition headlights, infinity roof lights inside, power sliding rear window, new semi wheels and adapters with spike covers, rear air bags for towing,fresh alignment with new ball joints and bearings and rotors, new carrier bearing, 2 new red top optima batteries,goose neck rails in bed and hidden hitch,197k miles(one of the few under 200k) NEVER any issues!! Trades are welcome, looking to get into a 2008 or newer silverado z71. Call or text anytime with all offers. Thanks for looking, check craigslist ad for pics.....http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4616954380.html

qy9asase.jpg

Good chance for someone to get a truck without all the epa crap that comes on vehicles these days, this didnt even have a catalyctic converter from factory, truck will pull anything across the nation! :fish:

Yes, took some work on the front but wasn't toooooo bad for someone like us in the wheel world!

Bedgood said:
Yes, took some work on the front but wasn't toooooo bad for someone like us in the wheel world!
I was wondering the same thing I know the inner supports behind the fenders are square tubular and the radiator support hangs 2 to3" lower so I'm assuming you did front frame work? Looks killer by the way. If I didn't have a low mile 7.3 myself I'd be on this.

Thats correct, and the 2008 tow hooks will bolt right in place. Do yourself a favor and use a plasma cutter as i did...

Also i just cut some spacers and got longer bolts to accomadate the gap on fender to tubular members. Everything else fell in place

Bedgood said:
Also i just cut some spacers and got longer bolts to accomadate the gap on fender to tubular members. Everything else fell in place

Hopefully I can remember this thread in a year or so when I want to do a 2012 swap.