• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOLD 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness Toy Hauler 13 Foot Garage - $5250 (Rockvale) SOLD

ridered3

Not Rigless
SOLD

Up for sale is a 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness Sport Utility Trailer (SUT) M26A Toy Hauler. Camper has 26 feet of living quarters; is 8.5 feet wide, 12.5 feet tall (to top of loft and ac unit); and is 30 feet long overall.

Weight: Dry Weight = 6500 pounds. Max Weight = 9700 pounds with your camping gear, water, atv, motorcycles, or side by side (we used it for a two-seater Polaris RzR800s).

Sleeping: 6-8. Master Bed = ¾ size. Two flip up/down couches/twin beds. Rear loft with ladder that is ¾ size. Flat floor (no dovetail), so you could put sleeping bags/cots/air mattresses if needed.

Garage: 13 feet 7 inches from gate to first cabinet. Inside width of 67 inches between the fenders. Rear gate is 87 inches wide by 72 inches long/tall. Should fit anything that is 67 inches wide by 72'' tall by 13 feet 7 inches long.

Inside: Gas 3 burner cooktop and oven. Gas 6-gallon water heater. Gas, ducted heating with thermostat control. Gas/Electric fridge/freezer. Separate shower, toilet, bathroom sink, and roof vent with puller fan. Galley/kitchen sinks with roof vent. Electric microwave. Lots of cabinets and storage options. All bulbs have been replaced with LED's. 3 sliding windows and bug screen for the gate. 9 plug outlets on the inside and AM/FM Radio with tape player. 13,000 CFM air conditioner.

Outside: two, 5200-pound axles with brakes on both. New tires Load Rating = E (5 trips) plus full-size spare. Rear gate is steel, with heavy duty springs. Has LED bulbs in the tail/brake lights and rear loading lights and other exterior lights. Camper has a manual awning that is 15 feet long by 10 feet wide. Two 30-pound propane tanks and a deep-cycle marine grade battery. New electric tongue jack and 4 manual stabilizer jacks. Comes with weight distributing hitch (2 5/16'' ball), stabilizer arms, and anti-sway bar. Roof was resealed in the summer of 2017 and does not leak.

Electrical: Camper is setup for 30-amp 220 connection. Comes with a 25-foot 220 cord. Everything in the camper can be run off of 110 as well.

Underneath: 50-gallon Fresh tank; 30-gallon Black tank; 30-gallon Grey tank; 30-gallon gas tank for on-board generator.

Known Issues:
*On-board 4500-watt Generac Generator does not run. Previous owner said it's a Voltage Regulator ($120-180 part through Generac). I have not bothered fixing it since I just use a 110-Harbor Freight Predator 6500-watt gas generator (with wheels) when at camp and it runs everything on the camper. The Harbor Freight generator was bought new in June 2018 and can be included for an additional $400.00.
*Four of the plug outlets on the inside and one outside do not work. I have checked fuses, replaced plugs, and double checked there is power, but they do not work.

Asking price is $5,250.00 or best offer. Not really looking to trade for anything. Easiest way to contact me is to call or text my cell at 931-three nine seven-3319 between the hours of 7am and 9pm.

Toy Hauler is located in Rockvale (37153), about two miles from the Kroger at Veterans Parkway and Highway 96 in Murfreesboro. I work out of town so unfortunately can only meet on the weekends. Comes with the original Owners Manuals.

Will be a Cash Only, Local Pickup Only sell. Toyhauler has a Clean and Clear Title and good Registration.

SOLD

Last edited:
If only the opening were a little taller, and between fenders a little wider. That's a good deal for someone! Mine is around 74" tall and 74" sidewall bulge to bulge. GLWS!

If only the opening were a little taller, and between fenders a little wider. That's a good deal for someone! Mine is around 74" tall and 74" sidewall bulge to bulge. GLWS!

Agreed on width and height. Our 800s fits perfectly width wise (5-6'' to spare between the fenders) and height wise (6'' to spare from the top of the cage to the bottom of the rear opening).

It's been a good one for us and ended up buying an enclosed trailer with living quarters etc as the replacement to this one.

Price drop to $5500.00

Still available. Would rather sale/sell/sail/cell or trade than to winterize and store for the next few months.

Last edited:
After waiting on the buyer for two weeks, he backed out of the deal last night. So the toy hauler is back on the market as of today.

Make me an offer for cash or trades will be considered for bumper pull car trailers, gooseneck trailers, or enclosed trailers. May have a few more things of interest, so just ask.

Will reupload the additional pictures next week.

Latest posts