• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2003 Cheverolet 2500hd Duramax for sale

GUNNIN

Back up for sale is my 03 2500hd Duramax. i ad changed my mind about selling it and was going to fix it myself but things have came up and it needs to be gone.

I have a 03 Chevrolet 2500hd duramax diesel for sale. It has 146k miles white ext cab with grey leather extended cab. This truck is pretty much loaded out. I have put a Superchips programmer, Diamond eye turbo back 4" exhaust, Air aid cold air intake, LineX bed liner. Truck is in very good shape and really hate to sell it.

THE BAD

The truck started running rough and smoking. Thinking it was injector problem I put all new injectors and glow plugs in it it to only find that is was no the problem. Ended up running a compression test and found the problem. It has 195 lbs on the #1 cylinder and close to 495lbs on the rest. This could be anything from a bent valve, head gasket, or messed up piston. Any of witch are going to be more that i can affored to fix at the moment.

duramax003.jpg

duramax004.jpg

duramax005.jpg

duramax006.jpg

Price is $7,000 pretty firm not interested in trades. (256)390-1315 call or text Justin