• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon - 1 Ton Extreme Build (Now includes new 40" Red Labels)

Great looking JK PyratM. Good luck with getting $55k out of it. I had $10k more than you into it ($72k) and couldn't get even $40k out of mine.... I ended up getting $30k basically ($20k cash + a jeep worth $10,000). It's always sickening to think about the loss involved after dropping that much into it. You may have better luck though since yours is a newer year and may have better chances with financing.

My build is only 4 months old and the Jeep is only 10 months old with 8,000 miles on it. I don't necessarily have to sell it so if it does then great. If the market won't support the price, then I will keep it. No sweat off my back.

Don't think I was dissing on you.... it's a sharp build for sure and I wish you the best at selling it for that. I probably should have sent that to you via PM instead of posting publicly... so I apologize about that. I had the same mind set when I was selling mine "I don't NEED to sell it and so if I can't get 40k out of it I'll keep it"..... then my wife got pregnant and I actually did have to sell it. Lol