4 Wheel Parts RTI Ramp Challenge (Scored 965):
8256360790_f21d4381e8_z.jpg

Extras:
10798313196_ec07b4108d_z.jpg

7297316830_bd83ce5287_z.jpg

7297315814_dd4d11d4f5_z.jpg

12178306915_5bc79d32cf_z.jpg

Re: Re: 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon - 1 Ton Extreme Build

That's one sweet rig... the wife and I kept talking about what if's when we meet you and your wife.
I'd love to have this unit :****:

Got to see this unit at the Crawl ride at Woolys. Very sharp, well built, and no detail overlooked.

ttt - looks like I've got a couple people interested and one serious buyer thats coming to look at it on the 22nd.

I can't believe that you still have this thing, Dustin... I'm sure you will get it sold soon enough! GLWS!

Thanks man, I can't believe I still have it as well.

A lot of people want it, but no one can afford it... as it's nearly impossible to get a $40k loan from the bank for a "04 Wrangler", so whoever bought it would either need a large sum of cash laying around, take out a 2nd on a house or other equity, take out a personal loan, etc. I've been able to get personal loans for 6.99% interest before.

Maybe I could look into doing owner financing, but I'd have to make sure to alleviate all the risks involved.

Allgood_73 said:
Thanks man, I can't believe I still have it as well.

A lot of people want it, but no one can afford it... as it's nearly impossible to get a $40k loan from the bank for a "04 Wrangler", so whoever bought it would either need a large sum of cash laying around, take out a 2nd on a house or other equity, take out a personal loan, etc. I've been able to get personal loans for 6.99% interest before.

Maybe I could look into doing owner financing, but I'd have to make sure to alleviate all the risks involved.

Just setup owner financing this way...

Person buys it and finances through you. Whenever they want to go ride or you want to, all expenses for trip and parts are on them. Only you get to drive it until paid in full, all the while getting payments on it...

Sounds great for me, but bad for them. I doubt anyone would want to buy the jeep but wait years to drive it.

I looked up owner financing on autos and it's mixed opinions on whether or not it's safe (liability wise) for the seller... it always works out better for the buyer though. But basically, here's how it would work:

I'd go to an attorney and have him write up a promissory note with all the details of the sale (terms, conditions, interest, default, insurance, etc.). All the rest would work just like if you bought a used car from a car lot. Pay a down payment, get a bill of sale, you get the title with a lien on it until it's been paid off, and you start making monthly payments.... once paid off, I release the lien on the title and viola... done.

I think I'm willing to do the following:
At least a 25% ($10,000) down payment
I'll match the current bank interest rates (currently 3.19% for 36 months, 3.29% for 48 months)
I'll go up to 48 months... less would be preferred
Full coverage insurance required at all times. The insurance status would be monitored through a 3rd party service and a lapse in insurance would be grounds for immediate repossession.

amazing! i have come back and looked at this several times... now your talking owner finace so i better not look again or i will be getting a new jeep and a divorce :****: GLWS its got it all!!

Latest posts