• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2004 rubicon 1 ton. Ready to dig extremely nice. ** Banned ** 1tonrubicon

Re: 2004 rubicon 1 ton. Ready to dig extremely nice. 28k new price.

1tonrubicon, STOP using my well-taken care of jeep pictures from my original sale thread. It's bad enough you copied and pasted my ad verbatim.

The pictures are outdated and I keep hearing from people who come out to see it that say they get there and it's beat to ****.

Get off your lazy ass and take a few pictures of its CURRENT condition.... or are you trying to screw someone over like you did me with the YJ trade?

"I'm inly selling because I took a new job and need to downsize the fleet currently."

Really? This is the excuse you use? You are actively searching for other trades!!!

The beat to **** jeep we are speaking of.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 145

The following post, "Re: 2004 rubicon 1 ton. Ready to dig extremely nice. 28k new price. " by Allgood_73

has been reported by 1tonrubicon on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:

Just give you a heads up this all gods character keeps harassing me and I will take legal action if it continues. Thank you.

------------------------------------

Well, Jonathan Miller, you sure sound like a whiney bitch.

That sure sounds like a threat to me. Legal action against who, AllGood_73 or against the Hardline Forum Owners. Tell me in this thread why I should not ban you for life.

I don't really care if you do,

hahaha

Attachments

• That-Was-Easy-Button.png
    That-Was-Easy-Button.png
    87 KB · Views: 573
Damn. It was just getting good. Hardline is getting good lately. Seems to be a good :stir: every week.

Hahahah. That was awesome. Just when Ya when not much is funny. Hahahaha. I'm not sure why Im still laughin. What a weenie washer. I say good job. Fukin shady turds. I really thought that douche BT the only moron to FAWK folks outta money then threaten like a lil bitch with courts and ****. Pfffffffffff. And I know he's reading this wishin like hell he didn't have them loose lips, ole Peter Pop off should learn not to pop off to the man. Sheeeesh. Anyone ever hear me threaten to call law or "take leagle action". Please, o please shoot me in the face.. Good news is there's a place call pirate.. Ya should fit in perfect u tool bag.
Well my day has officially turned around for the better. :dblthumb:

Latest posts