• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2004 rubicon 1 ton. Ready to dig extremely nice. ** Banned ** 1tonrubicon

Re: 2004 rubicon 1 ton. Ready to dig extremely nice. 28k new price.

tonybolton said:
I'm intrigued by the YJ trade......gooooo ooooooon. ;)

xjkrawler said:
This!

Thats a nice jeep BTW

Since most people can't fork out 30k, I was willing to do a partial trade with him of 20k + a built YJ w/ a v8 swap.

Long story short: it had tons of overheating issues which I had to pay to resolve prior to me selling it.

This was only found out when the first serious buyer wanted to take it out on a trail ride prior to buying it and it majorly overheated less than 1/4 mile on the main gravel trail.

Several factors prevented me from catching it prior to the trade: he arrived very late... therefore it was dark and I couldn't see much, at night it was much cooler out, and the short test drive around the neighborhood was around 30 mph which is much faster than normal trail riding and provided more airflow over the engine.

Still think it's cool Ya called him out. Thanks man. Coulda saved his life. I have to say, Next time I get Fawked, piss on leagle ****, piss on it being " not the right thing to do" and piss on the Fawker that got me.. I WILL be resortin to the ole me for one night. So sick of that ****. I may be a moron but I just ain't got it in me to do ANYONE wrong. **** chaffes my ass. So THanks for callin him out.

Never actually sold anything to him but had a few rigs he had tried to buy and I could tell he was full of it from the very first word that came out of his mouth. He actually shot me a deal that I accepted and then he was like I gotta check my money situation. Needless to say he never had the money in the first place. Done one of my buddies the same way. Hardline didn't lose anything by removing him. That's for sure.

Whiners will whine :rolf: and backpedal :fish:

---------

The message they sent you was:

John, just to give you a heads up I'm also 1tonrubicon that you banned I had to get creative in an attempt to reach out to you. I have never had a problem with hardline not will I ever have a problem with hardline also, I would never take action against hardline owners as you guys do nothing but provide a place for the off-road community to converse. As far as all_good73 you can reach out to him as his rant was based strictly on speculation and that has been resolved. It was a simple misunderstanding on his side and lack of communication between the two of us. I'm not asking to be back on here as I could genuinely care less, however, I do enjoy having access. Take that as you will and happy new year.

Stretch said:
What a smoothcrotch
Hahahah! Dammit man!! I'll be using that one. Wooo hooo. Dam that was funny.
On another note, was there any purpose in that letter he sent ? That dumbass still tells tha man, "I could care less". Wtf.. In the words of my lil girl...
. " liar pants on fire!" Man we all love this dam site. Better suck that pride up, and go ahead and ask to not be banned.. We all know that you want to be on here, and there's no way you could look like a bigger SMOOTH CROTCH. Haha didn't think I would get to use it that fast! And I'm pretty sure that unless you're a ****ing complete moron, we all knew you would not be taking legal action. That would make sooo much sense spending money on a lawyer and ****. Haha :wtflol:
Of course these days you never know, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody got millions for "slander", I guess that's about the only reason I can think of. I'm pretty sure you can't take anyone to court because you got your panties in a wad.. Sheeeesh. I ban the IP address if it's possible. Ha.

kushKrawlin said:
Hahahah! Dammit man!! I'll be using that one. Wooo hooo. Dam that was funny.
On another note, was there any purpose in that letter he sent ? That dumbass still tells tha man, "I could care less". Wtf.. In the words of my lil girl...
. " liar pants on fire!" Man we all love this dam site. Better suck that pride up, and go ahead and ask to not be banned.. We all know that you want to be on here, and there's no way you could look like a bigger SMOOTH CROTCH. Haha didn't think I would get to use it that fast! And I'm pretty sure that unless you're a ****ing complete moron, we all knew you would not be taking legal action. That would make sooo much sense spending money on a lawyer and ****. Haha :wtflol:
Of course these days you never know, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody got millions for "slander", I guess that's about the only reason I can think of. I'm pretty sure you can't take anyone to court because you got your panties in a wad.. Sheeeesh. I ban the IP address if it's possible. Ha.

I was on another UseNet board years ago, where 5 people were sued for defamation and libel. It was all over being called out for bad workmanship on a shoddy engine build. The guy did not win in court, but the accused two lost houses, one divorce, and one persons health all fighting the lawsuit. He uses multiple IPs, but all in a range. If he comes back, I'll ban the range, but that is why many can not sign up now as their IP range is blocked as spam.

Well boys thanks for the show and it's nice to know hardlines take care of their own. Job well done. Momma always said liars go to hell anyways

JohnG said:
Done, see ya.

Attachments

• 10850249_10205600029343220_290826797093171136_n.jpg
    10850249_10205600029343220_290826797093171136_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 340

Allgood_73 said:
Since most people can't fork out 30k, I was willing to do a partial trade with him of 20k + a built YJ w/ a v8 swap.

Long story short: it had tons of overheating issues which I had to pay to resolve prior to me selling it.

This was only found out when the first serious buyer wanted to take it out on a trail ride prior to buying it and it majorly overheated less than 1/4 mile on the main gravel trail.

Several factors prevented me from catching it prior to the trade: he arrived very late... therefore it was dark and I couldn't see much, at night it was much cooler out, and the short test drive around the neighborhood was around 30 mph which is much faster than normal trail riding and provided more airflow over the engine.
This exact scenario has happened to me. Showed up late after dark, full of ****, I couldn't get any other offers on the truck, took his car on trade. Talk about traders remorse. Holy **** guy put it on me. Oh well, dumped it moved on, will always remember he's a shitbag and if his name comes up I'll speak up

Latest posts