• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Honda Fury factory "chopper" low miles

creepycrawly

2011 Honda Fury with 54xx miles. Super clean. Never been down. Tastefully modded with cobra swept exhaust, LED projector headlight, debadged, and a custom led strip tail light/turn signal combo on the rear.

Super clean and garage kept.

Bike is low and loud. Gets looks and compliments everywhere I go. People can't figure out what it is or assume it's a custom Harley.

$6000.
Located in Milton, FL.
Seven oh 3, two two O- sex too nine seven. Text is preferred. If you call, leave a voicemail and I'll call you back.

Attachments

• IMG_3522.JPG
    IMG_3522.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 105
BUG-E J said:
Isn't there a motorcycle section?

Don't you have **** to break? Meanwhile, I am just gonna leave this here...

Attachments

• IMG_5058.jpg
    IMG_5058.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 121
smbroady82 said:
I got a sweet Rhino I'll trade ya ;)

same color scheme and everything thumb.gif

Well, at least we know it will work! Haha!

Sell that rhino and buy this!

Price drop to $5800.

Wish you were 6 1/2 hours closer and would come off the price a little more. Oh well

tyleecw said:
Wish you were 6 1/2 hours closer and would come off the price a little more. Oh well
I wish I would hit the lottery and have somebody deliver the cash to me in an 18 wheeler

tyleecw said:

I travel to Anniston, Alabama regularly. That's about 4.5 hours closer.

BUG-E J said:
I wish I would hit the lottery and have somebody deliver the cash to me in an 18 wheeler

Stand out by the road and flag the driver down while holding your breath. :rolf:

creepycrawly said:
Well, at least we know it will work! Haha!

Sell that rhino and buy this!

Price drop to $5800.

I was about to sell it before we bought the new place, but it is actually pretty handy to have around. I use it just about every weekend now.

If I ever buy a bike it will be one of these. thumb.gif

GLWS bud, it shouldn't last long.

smbroady82 said:
I was about to sell it before we bought the new place, but it is actually pretty handy to have around. I use it just about every weekend now.

If I ever buy a bike it will be one of these. thumb.gif

GLWS bud, it shouldn't last long.

Thanks man. I'll have to get up that way and see the new place one day when I slow down. School is kicking my ass right now so I am not getting to do much riding of the 2 or 4 wheel variety, hence the bike for sale. I also have a long term loaner BMW adventure bike I am supposed to be logging miles on and I've been slacking there too. You know it's bad when I won't ride someone else's bike.

creepycrawly said:
Thanks man. I'll have to get up that way and see the new place one day when I slow down. School is kicking my ass right now so I am not getting to do much riding of the 2 or 4 wheel variety, hence the bike for sale. I also have a long term loaner BMW adventure bike I am supposed to be logging miles on and I've been slacking there too. You know it's bad when I won't ride someone else's bike.

No doubt! I hear ya on being too busy man. Keep your nose in the books, it will pay off.