• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Mustang GT supercharged

creepycrawly

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 6 speed manual premium package. Leather, sync, mycolor, shaker sound system, track pack with Brembo brakes, 3.73 gears. 73k miles.

Cervinis hood, Koni orange struts, billet grill, Pypes axle back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, new weather tech floor mats.

Roush Brenspeed 710R supercharger kit. Makes 710 hp to the flywheel. Full kit.
Billet oil pump gears and timing gear installed at the same time.
SCT Tuner AND HPtuners Ngauge with the car. Also has a gloshift boost gauge installed.

The car is clean and very fast. Non smoker.

Not interested in any trades and no joyrides. Cash or bank check in hand for a test drive. The coyote motor is amazing and even better with boost!

If the ad is up, the car is available.

Located in Pensacola, FL. Pm me for contact info.
$21,500

Pic

Attachments

• 5774D308-8B46-4171-88E0-A2A992C2764B.jpeg
    5774D308-8B46-4171-88E0-A2A992C2764B.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 109
More

Attachments

• 821352DF-DDAA-4639-A09E-5BA4707949FA.png
    821352DF-DDAA-4639-A09E-5BA4707949FA.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 0653339F-A9DA-4817-AFB7-3532AE03CA9D.jpeg
    0653339F-A9DA-4817-AFB7-3532AE03CA9D.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 103
  • FC3AA5FB-3476-4E32-B832-9F74160F6240.jpeg
    FC3AA5FB-3476-4E32-B832-9F74160F6240.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 102
More

Attachments

• A8B3909F-5603-450C-98B0-C8F29BE64943.jpeg
    A8B3909F-5603-450C-98B0-C8F29BE64943.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 352C935A-C65A-4EC4-ACC1-9F9B59AAF95F.jpeg
    352C935A-C65A-4EC4-ACC1-9F9B59AAF95F.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 108
Hot damn if I had Tony's money she would be mine. Beattyiful and good luck with the sell it won't last long!

86chevota said:
Hot damn if I had Tony's money she would be mine. Beattyiful and good luck with the sell it won't last long!

Thanks man. It's a blast to drive. It will literally blow the tires off on command. 70mph on dry pavement with no clutch involved. I am trying to be more financially responsible and get rid of some of the toys.

I'm jus bumping your thread....did you replace the oil pump gears yourself? That's in the back of my head with mine, but I'm being told that the automatic cars aren't as violent on them as the stick cars.

Clean car. That's the exact color I wanted when I was looking for mine. All I found were mile'd out rag bags or stick cars.

Anybody that's looking at a Coyote powered car not familiar with them....this thing is ready to go. Quality supercharger kit, good tuner behind it, catch cans, oil pump gears, Koni suspension. Ready to hurt some LS feelings for a long time.

tonybolton said:
I'm jus bumping your thread....did you replace the oil pump gears yourself? That's in the back of my head with mine, but I'm being told that the automatic cars aren't as violent on them as the stick cars.

Clean car. That's the exact color I wanted when I was looking for mine. All I found were mile'd out rag bags or stick cars.

Thanks for the bump. I did the oil pump gears at the same time as the blower and did it all myself. They honestly aren't bad. The hardest part was getting the balancer back on the crank. Other than that, just don't drop either of the 2 bolts for the oil pump into the pan. If you do, you get to drop the K member to get the oil pan off. The plus side to that is it's clean and I got to have a little look see with the cylinder walls and the bottom of the crank!

I've heard autos aren't as hard on them as well, but for me, it was cheap insurance. With the TVS blowers, you have to clearance the timing cover which I wasn't a fan of so I spent the money and bought one from Ford Racing that was machined already. Since the car was that far apart and I am paranoid, I went ahead and did them.

Awesome job man, your work looks factory / like Roush did it. I have some vacuum lines and coolant overflow hoses on mine I'm not proud of...but the engine cover hides that. ;)

tonybolton said:
Awesome job man, your work looks factory / like Roush did it. I have some vacuum lines and coolant overflow hoses on mine I'm not proud of...but the engine cover hides that. ;)

The only thing I didn't like about the Roush kit is that there was soldering and repinning of connectors involved. The VMP stuff is plug and play so I don't understand why Roush insists on using different connectors.

Looks like you got scared when i started talking about street tires on the buggy...... :stir:

BUG-E J said:
Looks like you got scared when i started talking about street tires on the buggy...... :stir:

Mine is sitting on kill...as long as the roads are dry, let's do this! Don't you need to get a bottle filled or something?

creepycrawly said:
Mine is sitting on kill...as long as the roads are dry, let's do this! Don't you need to get a bottle filled or something?

I know this is a for sale thread but I will add this real quick. We took my buggy to the local track one night and a factory GT lined up beside me. I must say I have never been as scared that my buggy wouldn't go in a straight line. It was all fun and games until you line up next to car you know if something goes wrong you will destroy someone's daily driver. :rolf: :rolf:

civicmindedex79 said:
I know this is a for sale thread but I will add this real quick. We took my buggy to the local track one night and a factory GT lined up beside me. I must say I have never been as scared that my buggy wouldn't go in a straight line. It was all fun and games until you line up next to car you know if something goes wrong you will destroy someone's daily driver. :rolf: :rolf:

Well now I am curious...how'd it go?

Mine doesnt do terrible on the road with all my new steering stuff. Id like to make a few passes before i got beside somebody. I figure the biggest problem would be the old dry rotted bald ass tires i was offered to do it on. But leaving the line in 4wd with my big pills in would be a helluva ride.