• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2012 Jimmy Smith chassis (UPDATE 7/10) SOLD

Jwhit55

Built by Jimmy Smith in 2012. All upper part of cage is 1.75x.120 dom and lower subframe and back-half is 1.75x.188 dom. The back-half was redone by EOR. It does have some dented tubes on lower half but is still structurally safe. I am 6'1" 250lb and have plenty of room. Please only serious inquires only so don't bother wasting your time or mine. Thanks, Jamie

What you get: chassis, fuel cell and floor pan (all aluminum), seats (corbeau ultra baja ss wide) link bars w/o heims (4 upper-2" 7075, 4 lower-2.5" 7075) $6500

Re: 2012 Jimmy Smith chassis

All pms returned, if I missed you in sorry just send me another!! Thanks for all the interest!!

Forgot to mention a couple things in the add. One being chassis is built around a sbf motor, c6 trans and atlas/hero tcase setup. The second being that I am located in Maryville Tn. Thanks for all the interest, Jamie!!

Bump, I'm ready to get winter project started but need to move this first..

Add a few parts of your choice and you'll be doing this!!

Like to sale in the next few weeks, really want to get started on the new build!!

TTT..Bought first round of parts for new project today..I'll consider reasonable offers on chassis only!! Don't be scared to offer, worst I can say is no!!

Thanks man!! I do to but time to upgrade!!

Sale pending!! Looks like she might be headed to KY in a couple weeks!!

A deposit was put down a few weeks ago but the buyer had to tie some loose ends. I will update the thread once it's gone or if sale falls through. Thanks, Jamie!!

Yes , he had some issues on his end.. Pulled motor out yesterday to have it gone through so it is tore down to bare chassis. RIght now would be the perfect time for someone to come and get it!! If it hasn't sold by the time I get my motor back I will just keep it. Really don't like tearing it down, putting it back together then tearing it back down.