• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$291K grant to Stony Lonesome

I hope the build a couple. One at the main parking lot and another near the RV side.

P said:
:woot:

I wanna go there one of these days. Glad it continues to develop the right direction

Thanks to Kel, Bobby, Tyler, and countless others, there are trails in this park that remind me so much of Gray Rock Circa 2004. I dare to say it is the most complete park in the South East. Just watch for flying Rzrs

muddinmetal said:
Thanks to Kel, Bobby, Tyler, and countless others, there are trails in this park that remind me so much of Gray Rock Circa 2004. I dare to say it is the most complete park in the South East. Just watch for flying Rzrs

I agree completely. It's really awesome if you get to have Bobby as a tour guide! I love the fact that you can take any level of 4wd vehicle out there and have a full day of good riding.

kmcminn said:
Bobby is the best guide ever. Kel sucks.

Haha, yeah Kel was with us that day too......but he didn't help very much. Bobby helped me stay out of trouble since I'm only posi rear, open front and on 35's lol.

TBItoy said:
I've only met Kel once, but I could see him randomly wandering off into the woods, or down huge obstacles, or off a cliff

Ya, but thats just him looking for a place to take a leak! :****:

I'm trying to get my **** pile together and ride up Sunday morning. First ride in it, still has open headers soooo, y'all will probably want me at the back of the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool that they done that. One day I will get down there and ride, looks like a nice place

SHELBS44 said:
I'm trying to get my **** pile together and ride up Sunday morning. First ride in it, still has open headers soooo, y'all will probably want me at the back of the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know for sure if you're going to make it. I'll try to make it up there for a little while if so.

Latest posts