• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

35x12.50R15

MoparMan

I need 1 or 2 for spares. Anybody got a couple laying around they'll let go of really cheap or free maybe? I'm located in Hayden, AL so the closer to me the better as well. Thanks

I've got one I'd let go of cheap/free/trade for something cool that you want out of your way. I'm in Nashville though.

Prob 10-20%. It'd get ya home. I think it's a swampier sx or something. Can get pics if you want

Alright, thanks Luke. I will keep this one in mind, but would like to see what else is out there first.

MoparMan said:
Alright, thanks Luke. I will keep this one in mind, but would like to see what else is out there first.
No problem. Just let me know

The Luke said:
I've got one I'd let go of cheap/free/trade for something cool that you want out of your way. I'm in Nashville though.

Prob 10-20%. It'd get ya home. I think it's a swampier sx or something. Can get pics if you want

Yeah, I'd like to see some pics of it. I can send you my number to text them to me, or post them on here......whatever is best for you. Jlmk

So, I've found one....thanks Luke. But I would like to find one more, or two if anybody has 2 matching tires.