• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Wheel Steer Toyota WErock buggy

redbarron

I am interested in seeing what is out there in world of buggy trading. I have a toyota Based Four Wheel Steer WErock buggy that I love, but i have been in the toyota world for a while now and am looking for a change. This however does not mean that if you have cool toyota buggy that you should not give me a shot.

This is an absolute point and shoot rig. I have been super suprised by it! There is no reason whatsoever for me to get rid of it. I am just wanting to see what is out there!

I am told that Jimmy Smith built the chassis. I know that it used to race WERock and I know it will get it.

Here is things that will for sure kill the deal:

you offer something that is not a buggy

you offer anything that is not on links with coilovers or air shocks

you want me to pay for all the cost of travel to get it to you.

you offer junk that you know is not worth as much as this one

Specs:

22r propane

w56

Single yota case with 4.7's

42" Iroks

Steel Beadlocks

new 2" Aluminum Radiator

14" coilover in front 16" in there rear

Currie Anti-rock in the rear

2 Steering Toyota axle just Rebuilt

5.29 front and rear. front is welded rear has a spartan locker

Marlin Heavy Duty inner axle seals

PSC Rear Steer Valve

PSC Hyro pump

Ag Rams front and rear

Longfields in front, Birfield eliminators Rear

Price: $13,000 cuz I got too

Call or text me is you have any Questions

601-260-1070

YouTube - PLO - Playing on the culverts - 10/16/10

its in the video twice watch the whole thing!

100_1483.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

58ac13c2.jpg

1716cc5c.jpg

5087742541_67eb3991f4_b.jpg

5087743757_423d7bc8fc_b.jpg

YouTube - big fork jan 019

YouTube - TROY ON LAST ROCK

YouTube - W.E.ROCK DAYTON

I have driven this buggy before it works really well! Good luck with the sell or trade! :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
I have driven this buggy before it works really well! Good luck with the sell or trade! :dblthumb:

If you drove it it damn sure didn't go up anything, I've seen you drive! Quit trying and hurt the mans sale!

someone finally changed some of the cage so you can get in and out. looks good :dblthumb:. good luck with the sale....

N2Offroad said:
If you drove it it damn sure didn' go up anything, I'e seen you drive! Quit trying and hurt the mans sale!
I hear ya let me know when you need some drivin lessons oh wait your buggy will never be finished because you are afraid of it :gtfo: :flipoff1:

B.DRAKE said:
I hear ya let me know when you need some drivin lessons oh wait your buggy will never be finished because you are afraid of it :gtfo: :flipoff1:
you kick your own ass for not buying it from me. and i kick mine for getting rid of it

B.DRAKE said:

I think just about everyone in the southeast has driven this buggy. :driving: It does do very well free bump for you.