40" treps

C

Cole

Here are some 40"Treps for sale on Pirate

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704756

P said:
I asked him if he takes a CC laughing1

I would love to have some of them thar tires
Paypal that ****... Those tires are the the sweetness. They are crazy soft.

I'd like to run them someday, they are my dream tire. However, I don't seem to have my dream axles so it's probably a bad idea right now.

vanguard said:
I'd like to run them someday, they are my dream tire. However, I don't seem to have my dream axles so it's probably a bad idea right now.

I will sell you a set of 40" Creepys with a Campbell buggy on top of them. :p

bigsilly said:
Paypal that ****... Those tires are the the sweetness. They are crazy soft.

If he threw in some shitty BL's Id do it... DIY fuggit Im in !

I said earlier ( you search Im lazy... ) if they came out with a big trep I would CC that ****... I dont CC anything!! :afro:
love that ****...

Cole, buy them and I will buy your krawlers from you, but not for 2200 :flipoff1:

Thats some Fuuubed up chit right thar fo show.We've been beggin for months and just got a set commin,Damuummmm!!!!!!!!!

that **** always happens, it did with the Krawler's and it will with whatever new fancy ass tire the "leak" out.

Its all good, Maxxis should be stoked that a set of there "comp" only tires are leaking out.

BFG's have been around for what... 5 years now ? Maxxis has yet to hit the everytrail all trail status. They NEED to let the good **** leak out. The Big Treps are IMO the last chance Maxxis has to keep main stream and competitive enough to stick around in this market. They threw cash at the CC and ran it a few years, it didnt work. Make a badass tire and get it out there. THAT is when the money comes around !! thumb.gif ( not hatin the CC's are good... they just aint Krawler good )

P said:
that **** always happens, it did with the Krawler's and it will with whatever new fancy ass tire the "leak" out.

Its all good, Maxxis should be stoked that a set of there "comp" only tires are leaking out.

BFG's have been around for what... 5 years now ? Maxxis has yet to hit the everytrail all trail status. They NEED to let the good **** leak out. The Big Treps are IMO the last chance Maxxis has to keep main stream and competitive enough to stick around in this market. They threw cash at the CC and ran it a few years, it didnt work. Make a badass tire and get it out there. THAT is when the money comes around !! thumb.gif ( not hatin the CC's are good... they just aint Krawler good )

Have you had both?

Caddishack18 said:
Have you had both?

Ha, ha. He has had neither which makes him an expert on the topic! :flipoff1: I will go back and say for the 100th time that you cannot compare any two tires unless it is on the same vehicle. I have never done that, not many have. I did read that trail riders are having better luck airing the Maxxis down to 4-5 psi, instead of the 8-10 psi run in Krawlers. My Maxxis worked better than my IROK's on the TJ. Krawlers work really good on my buggy.

what sucks is you gotta be on some A list or have mad cheddar to buy the maxxis.....

I am on the B list and I'm more than happy to be runnin interco's :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
what sucks is you gotta be on some A list or have mad cheddar to buy the maxxis.....

I am on the B list and I'm more than happy to be runnin interco's :flipoff1:

Maxxis makes their **** way too damn hard to get. BFG is not easy, but it is possible. If Maxxis wants to be the name of choice they should think about doing more with their Grass roots program.