• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 42" Red Label

LightBnDr

Looking for a set of 4. Tires only but if you got em on a set a wheels let's see em. Thanks

LightBnDr said:
Looking for a set of 4. Tires only but if you got em on a set a wheels let's see em. Thanks

42" treps bro.......Then u don't have to run those :JRich: wheels lol

Ha. . . Ha . . . . Ha

I figure since these are just lil ole doodoo tires, somebody gotta have em just sittin in the corner of the garage with stickers still on em collecting dust, just waiting on a ride to goodwill

Re:

Yep. That 7or800 set I'm still kicking myself over.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. I saw those. I'm not that jazzed about an unknown seller, I'm not on eBay, I have to eat shipping no questions asked and I can't call the person to talk to them first.

Thank you again. Still on the look out

Maybe just one more bump

Thanks to everyone who has sent me some leads of any kind

I know a guy who is probably going to get rid of his 42" treps. They are used but in great shape. He is in Houston.

the_white_shadow said:
I know a guy who is probably going to get rid of his 42" treps. They are used but in great shape. He is in Houston.
Technically "used" :flipgotcha:

I bought them on facebook and they do look cool, but my reds just never let me down. I'm back and forth on selling them and buying used reds so I can afford steering, or just waiting till I'm done and see if they live up to the hype. A local friend had reds for 1k, but they sold so I didn't list mine.

What's the bolt pattern on the wheels?

Assuming you won't sell them with the tires?

LightBnDr said:
What's the bolt pattern on the wheels?

Assuming you won't sell them with the tires?
8x6.5 Procomp Vapor IIs. I would sell it all together, but I'm almost 4k in them together. Most people aren't interested in spending that much coin to anyone other than a vendor.

LightBnDr said:
I'd have to snag the whole set.

Who ran them before you?
Nate Christensen from Moab. He's a BFG sponsored driver, so he can't run them but wanted to try them out. I want to as well, just a few concerns and I'm out of buggy money. "If" I ruined one it's $750 for a replacement, and no one really runs them around here. I really only wheel K2, and I think reds would shine there aside from the height of the Treps. I'm not opposed to keeping them and trying get them, but they're worth more with only one run on them so it's tough to decide. There have been several cheap reds popping up, and I could use the extra money to knock out my steering. That's the last big hurdle on finishing my new rig. I gave $1600 for my last reds and Trail Ready wheels, so spares are cheaper and easier to source. So far Alex loves his treps, so that has me on the fence.

sleepsontoilet said:
Nate Christensen from Moab. He's a BFG/Trail Gear sponsored driver, so he can't run them but wanted to try them out. I want to as well, just a few concerns and I'm out of buggy money. "If" I ruined one it's $750 for a replacement, and no one really runs them around here. I really only wheel K2, and I think reds would shine there aside from the height of the Treps. I'm not opposed to keeping them and trying get them, but they're worth more with only one run on them so it's tough to decide. There have been several cheap reds popping up, and I could use the extra money to knock out my steering. That's the last big hurdle on finishing my new rig. I gave $1600 for my last reds and Trail Ready wheels, so spares are cheaper and easier to source. So far Alex loves his treps, so that has me on the fence.

Dude I'm from the same camp. I love reds and believe whole heartedly they out shine treps in our rocks.

Thing is I don't need tires today and I have 80% left on my reds. I just wanted to have another set when the time comes. To make a tire switch years before I need them puts me in a boat of specificity. I'm really on the hunt for 42" reds.

Ya know, I may get ahold of Art. He ran a set shortly and went back to his MTRs

Hey, I hope you get your rig on the ground soon. I'm aching to go wheel again.

Maybe I can get you away from K2. I hate that place. I feel like wolf caves has more to offer from every angle

sleepsontoilet said:
Technically "used" :flipgotcha:

I bought them on facebook and they do look cool, but my reds just never let me down. I'm back and forth on selling them and buying used reds so I can afford steering, or just waiting till I'm done and see if they live up to the hype. A local friend had reds for 1k, but they sold so I didn't list mine.

I got a practically new set of reds and racelines...