• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

42 trep spinoff

poolman

Post up your stickies vrs non stickies or stickies vrs stickies videos. I've seen a couple stickies vrs non vids but I couldn't find them. Let's see some :popcorn:

Dam that's a lot of saying stickies :****:

kushKrawlin said:
She dam sure ain't skeered! Think she almost heard u too! Haha That trail stay wet and muddy like that all the time?

No, but the rock still ain't too grippy even when bone dry, but obviously much better conditions for climbing it.

Re:

That was an especially muddy and wet day. I was under one of the banners as it just wouldn't stop.

Kel Lawrence

Great videos guys, anyone should definitely be able to see the difference! :****:

Re:

Seeing all the videos in both threads of stickys vs dot is making me want to sell my sx2's and pickup some stickys. The videos are showing a huge difference on the same trails back to back. I know vehicle specifics also make a huge difference, but the first video Cole posted of the red label vs non sticky sx can't be any clearer.

Re:

Apples to oranges is how I look at stickys vs non. They may look similar, but watching how they perform is night and day.

Kel Lawrence

This will [/endthread]

Can't wait to see videos and times of non sticky runs vs the stickys. Just a guess buy I imagine the YouTube view of the carnage will more than cover the $1k payout?