• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

42 treps

Last I was told was dam mid summer of next year. Sucks balls. I'm ready to see Em and see the price as well. They have to be competitive to the 43.. Would be tarded to make Em much more expensive... I'll be tip toeing till then...

Re: Re: 42 treps

kushKrawlin said:
Last I was told was dam mid summer of next year. Sucks balls. I'm ready to see Em and see the price as well. They have to be competitive to the 43.. Would be tarded to make Em much more expensive... I'll be tip toeing till then...
I agree, but the 40s are quite a bit more than red labels. It depends on what market they want to compete in.

Talked with my rep at Maxxis, she said they were supposed to be coming in sometime in March, but she said they likely wouldn't be till mid summer. Still no idea on price.

Sooo do these really suck that bad? Seeing the elustrious jake burkey complain about haw bad has me curious. I will admit after running swampers for year, and switching to 40" nitto's I dont have much desire to go back.....

BUT I am toying with going up the the 42" game when these 4D's are worn out.....And nitto decided to only make the 42" in 20" wheels(boo)....so that leaves me with Maxxis or Swamper SX. or Mickey pro x.

Aesthetically the only one i like is the Trep...

Yes the set of 42" treps I had SUCKED ASS. The sidewall was thin as hell and they had no lateral grip.
But I am just a leaf looker and my opinion is worthless. :rolf:

Sooo do these really suck that bad? Seeing the elustrious jake burkey complain about haw bad has me curious. I will admit after running swampers for year, and switching to 40" nitto's I dont have much desire to go back.....

BUT I am toying with going up the the 42" game when these 4D's are worn out.....And nitto decided to only make the 42" in 20" wheels(boo)....so that leaves me with Maxxis or Swamper SX. or Mickey pro x.

Aesthetically the only one i like is the Trep...

i run 43 sticky micky and absolutely love them. They seem to do way better on lighter rigs that dont just burn the tires off every little rock they try to climb.

Another vote for how bad/thin the sidewall of treps are.
Saw another buddy kill a brand new Treps a couple weekends ago not even trying hard...

i run 43 sticky micky and absolutely love them. They seem to do way better on lighter rigs that dont just burn the tires off every little rock they try to climb.
Dude ur tires look about 1/2-3/4 worn. How long you had them but they definitely grip good

Couple years ago went windrock. My buddy had a new set of treps and I was not impressed one bit. He couldn't make a obstacle that my other buddy made with boggers. And it was all rock. Maybe his treps weren't broke in but I wasn't impressed. I just about got my sx's broke in and I'm loving em over my iroks so far

Dude ur tires look about 1/2-3/4 worn. How long you had them but they definitely grip good

I bought them used and the guy i got them from got them used. Idk what they were on but she was heavy. If I had to replace them today i'd do everything I could to go back with them.

Latest posts