• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

43 SX Sticky...16.5 Who wants em?

bbone

Heard this weekend that Interco would do a run of stickys in the 16.5 flavor..need a order of 25 to make it happen..I am down for 5..anyone else?

I'm out.

Can't justify an extra grand for four. I have been cutting so many tires, that money is better spent for me on two extra tires.

Is it just me or do Interco stickies not quite stack up to BFG in terms of Spider-Man-like stickiness? It just seems like I haven't seen the Intercos make regular Swampers look stoopid on obstacles like the BFG's do on a regular basis. Maybe just because there's not as many people running them?

JJ, plenty of YouTube vids of sx stickys on boat ramp, but I do agree bfg has a very good compound

Unless they are sold out they should have them RIGHT NOW. At least they did as of Wednesday.

patooyee said:
Is it just me or do Interco stickies not quite stack up to BFG in terms of Spider-Man-like stickiness? It just seems like I haven't seen the Intercos make regular Swampers look stoopid on obstacles like the BFG's do on a regular basis. Maybe just because there's not as many people running them?

I have 39" Krawlers, 42" Krawlers and 43" SX stickies. The SX sticky is no Krawler in compound but its also no Krawler in toughness. Not a chance in hell I'd treat a Krawler the way I do my SX stickies but yes, they are light years better than a standard SX. I plan on taking my buggy to Clayton on 2 weeks and I will be checking out the true stickiness if the SX. I'm not the least bit concerned about the compound.

Re: Re: Re: 43 SX Sticky...16.5 Who wants em?

BUG-E J said:
They are not rockcrawling tires. They are stickies for hook dirt.

Sticky swampers only work good if you have the correct horsepower to whitepower ratio....

MASH YER MOTORRRRR! Lol

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: Re: 43 SX Sticky...16.5 Who wants em?

TacomaJD said:
Sticky swampers only work good if you have the correct horsepower to whitepower ratio....

MASH YER MOTORRRRR! Lol

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...
With the right amount of speed you can run all terrains. :woot:

I already know several people with 16.5 stickies. Call essentially Offroad they may have a set.

I will be lookin to buy a set in the near future. Hopefully it will be a common size from here out.

crawlin85cj said:
I plan on taking my buggy to Clayton on 2 weeks and I will be checking out the true stickiness
. They will never work out there. Too much rock. ;D

pachary said:
I'm out.

Can't justify an extra grand for four. I have been cutting so many tires, that money is better spent for me on two extra tires.

that wouldn't be much of an issue if you got SX's