• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

(5) Brand New 15x8 8x6.5 Steel Wheels & Rock Rings

truck-oholic

Long story short, right after building these I realized I'd be better off staying 6 lug on my offroad rig instead of converting over to 8 lug as originally planned. Trust me, you can't build these for cheaper, this is literally material only and I shopped around extensively to get the cost down this low. Wheels are Bart Wheels with 3.5" backspacing and 5.125" center hole. Rings are 1/4", fully welded. Wheels will come with new heavy duty valve stems installed. The rings received several coats of weld through primer and Steel-It type paint before welding. All that's left to do is a little paint touchup and/or color change.

Looking for $750 for all 5. May consider trades, especially for a set of 5 6x5.5 beadlocks preferably aluminum in a 17" flavor but doesn't have to be. Obviously there would be cash added on my end for that trade. Also looking for a set of 5 37-40" mud terrains that aren't ancient or completely wore the hell out. Rim size on those isn't critical but again probably prefer 17" because that's what I'm expecting I'll most easily acquire used. Would also likely add some cash on my end for that trade if they're in good enough condition.

Located in Monrovia IN 46157. I prefer local pickup but I do occasionally get around greater central Indiana area for work so partial or full delivery might be possible if paid via PayPal in advance.

Thanks,
Jesse
610 999 1546

rims1.jpg
Rims2.jpg

Rims3.jpg