• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

Oldiron20

Since Trump won the election pit bull Tires are having a one day only sale today 11/9/16 for 50% off any Tire use coupon code 50DRAINTHESWAMP2416 figured this deal was too good not to tell the hardline community. Looks like Trump has already gotten started, Make America great again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
How do they do in the south? I've only seen them a couple times.

I haven't ever ran them so this just my opinion but they appear to do very well dry but not any good wet or very muddy. Hopefully someone will chime in that has a set.

It's legit. I ordered 4 37" radials and with shipping it was $1147

See, trump is already making America great!

Re:

Gonna be hard to sell a used set of pitbulls for a while

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Well that didn't take much convincing. I called them since the site said available for preorder but they said they have them.

Re:

I called them and they said they couldn't take orders over the phone. So I bought them off there site. The $300 flat rate shipping sucks but good deal either way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Man. This morning it was a flat $200 shipping. :****:
Must be selling too many tires.

I wasn't really far enough in my build to buy tires but that's too good to pass up. Even with $300 shipping that's only $1,406 for a set of 42s. I hit the order button. I would rather have TSLs but screw it. If I don't like them I can sell them for what I have in them or more. Normally they are $550 a tire!

civicmindedex79 said:
I haven't ever ran them so this just my opinion but they appear to do very well dry but not any good wet or very muddy. Hopefully someone will chime in that has a set.
I run 42 rockers LT.
I think they are the best tire I have ran so far. They are not great at any one thing. But they are good at everything.
I have ran swampers, boggers, gumbos, ground hogs to name a few. It was mainly mud here in Michigan back then.

And I just ordered 2 more so that I can have a full size spare. And a spare for the spare.

I held off from ordering as bad as i wanted to. Need to get the jeep ready for bigger tires before i buy them. To bad ruff stuff didnt run that deal :****: