• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

I had PBR's on my Yota when it was on mini axles. They worked awesome on dry granite. Wet rocks mixed with dirt, not so much.

dynajeep said:
I've rode with people with pitbulls and to say it's frustrating is an understatement... I've wheeled in the dry Arizona rocks, I've wheeled in Kentucky, wheeled in Michigan, and I've wheeled in Canada and have NEVER been impressed with PB. Sorry to be so negative but I wouldn't buy them for 75% off, but that's just me.

Several people in my crew run them including me in 44" rocker. Interco didn't offer sx's in big meat when I first bought them or I would've went that direction. That said, I cannot complain about the PB tires as they've preformed quite well on dry rocks to wet muddy rocky stuff. I've never seen any of us denied an obstacle that anyone else of similar capable rig could make.

To each his own tho.

I picked up a set as I couldn't pass up 1/2 off. They did close to 2,000 orders.

See, trump is already stimulating business. :driving:

They work great on our dry rock terrain and hold up to abuse (something most dont) They are a fairly soft tread too. For a non sticky, they are hard to beat. I logged on later the night of the deal and the original post was deleted. I read some comments, I guess they ended their deal prior to their originally quoted "midnight" A lot of people were angry and complaining. I guess if you say you're going to do something, you should follow through on it. For those that got in on it, it was a smoking deal!

DirtMonkey said:
I logged on later the night of the deal and the original post was deleted. I read some comments, I guess they ended their deal prior to their originally quoted "midnight" A lot of people were angry and complaining. I guess if you say you're going to do something, you should follow through on it.

Meh, give 'em an inch, they want a mile. Any good businessman knows when he has screwed up and has to stop the bleeding. Of course a really good businessman would have said 50% off to the first x number of orders.

I'm just happy that I got my order in on time. Email reply says they should ship in 8-12 weeks, which is kind of expected.

Neither my e-mail confirmation or payment receipt stated a ship date. My Jeep is a long way from being done so I'm not too worried about it.

twostep said:
Meh, give 'em an inch, they want a mile. Any good businessman knows when he has screwed up and has to stop the bleeding. Of course a really good businessman would have said 50% off to the first x number of orders.

I'm just happy that I got my order in on time. Email reply says they should ship in 8-12 weeks, which is kind of expected.

Or "until we run out of stock", which seemed to happen pretty quickly. I ordered at 8:15am or so that day and just got the 8-12 weeks email. I also don't have a a finished rig to put them on so :wtflol:

Markrobinson said:
Or "until we run out of stock", which seemed to happen pretty quickly. I ordered at 8:15am or so that day and just got the 8-12 weeks email. I also don't have a a finished rig to put them on so :wtflol:

Haha! I got that e-mail today finally. I am building my rig now based on 40s so I guess I better make sure I have 2 extra inches of clearance for the tires. I'm almost to roller status. I'm hoping to have it on the trails by summer.

UPDATE: Hopefully they are just waiting till they ship to hit my card, but the charge was on my card, and now it's not. So I'm hoping they are just waiting till they ship, versus refunding due to inability to meet demand. Boy that would be bad for them.

Anybody seen any tires yet? I know it hasn't been 8 to 12 weeks yet but I would imagine they had some in stock to ship out relatively quickly.

In the thread on Pirate, i believe some people have been getting their tires already. Apparently they are fulfilling Paypal orders first, then credit card orders.

Re:

I just called to check on my order. They couldn't find it. I had to email them my invoice they sent me. They told me 8 to 12 more weeks, and they would call me when they was ready to ship to see if I still wanted them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's not very encouraging! They couldn't find your order? Maybe I should call and check on mine now. Seems like a convenient way to "forget" order and not come through on their deal.

I called today after the lost order post just made. The guy I talked to was very nice and said they were just flat out overwhelmed with orders. He said he only knows of one mishap with an order and it was taken care of. He said everyone will get their tires just be patient. He looked up my order # in the 570's ,paid with credit card and hopes to have me tires mid January on 5 42" rockers. I think he's getting blown up with calls I almost felt bad after calling. But looks like patience will be the key.

That's about what I figured. I won't bug them. Hell, my rig won't be even close to ready to wheel by the time they come so I won't get too excited about it.

After reading that I don't think I'll bug them any time soon. I'm order 350ish and paid cc. Plus I only got 35" a/t's so I'm hoping there wasn't much demand for them. Maybe early to mid January would be cool.

the_white_shadow said:
In the thread on Pirate, i believe some people have been getting their tires already. Apparently they are fulfilling Paypal orders first, then credit card orders.

Good to hear, that's how I paid. No cc charge fees on their end so they technically got more money.

Update: Told me just before Christmas.

My buddy got his. That's his old 39.5 next to the new 42.

Attachments

• V__079F.jpg
    V__079F.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 103