• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

Mine just shipped. Bought 14 and it was free shipping when purchased, but they ended up charging me $250 which was discounted as it really cost them $600 from what he said. Whatever.

He referenced this disclaimer on the site:
"Free Shipping DOES NOT APPLY when using Discount Codes or Event Certificates or with any other Coupon, Discount or Special Offer...and cannot be combined with other Discounts and Coupons."

croes said:
Mine just shipped. Bought 14 and it was free shipping when purchased, but they ended up charging me $250 which was discounted as it really cost them $600 from what he said. Whatever.

He referenced this disclaimer on the site:
"Free Shipping DOES NOT APPLY when using Discount Codes or Event Certificates or with any other Coupon, Discount or Special Offer...and cannot be combined with other Discounts and Coupons."
maybe because I'm a business owner, I see his side of not wanting to go out of business. Don't want to look like a crawfish, but don't want to be bankrupt. Tough situation. If they ship all the orders they sold, they will be making good in my book. As for the shipping, again, if it cost them that much, hope they don't go tits up over it, and sounds like you got a bunch of tires cheap.

Yeah no kidding. I am still waiting for 4 tires to bill and ship with a $200 shipping charge. Shipping 14 tires for $250 is a steal!

blacksheep10 said:
maybe because I'm a business owner, I see his side of not wanting to go out of business. Don't want to look like a crawfish, but don't want to be bankrupt. Tough situation. If they ship all the orders they sold, they will be making good in my book. As for the shipping, again, if it cost them that much, hope they don't go tits up over it, and sounds like you got a bunch of tires cheap.

I'm not upset over it, I ordered for myself and 2 other people. Mostly posted it so other people know ahead of time. (I meant "whatever" as in no big deal, not towards them ;), I'm a biz owner too, we make mistakes)

croes said:
I'm not upset over it, I ordered for myself and 2 other people. Mostly posted it so other people know ahead of time. (I meant "whatever" as in no big deal, not towards them ;), I'm a biz owner too, we make mistakes)

That makes me feel better. I paid for shipping on 4. After I hit the order button I realized if I had bought a spare I could have had free shipping. So it sounds like that would have not been the case. I know you are in Indiana. I am too. I hope that means mine are coming too. Did they call to let you know they were shipping or e-mail you? What was your order number? I'm 627.

wayne86 said:
That makes me feel better. I paid for shipping on 4. After I hit the order button I realized if I had bought a spare I could have had free shipping. So it sounds like that would have not been the case. I know you are in Indiana. I am too. I hope that means mine are coming too. Did they call to let you know they were shipping or e-mail you? What was your order number? I'm 627.

I was 272, paid in full via paypal. Saw a refund and called immediately, I think paypal made them refund due to orders not being fulfilled? They'll call you prior to shipping, a shipment of 42s came in Tuesday and another today from our discussions.

Rockcrawler classifieds on FB has a discussion on this too, guys were getting free shipping, and from cached versions of the site it appears Pitbull changed the free shipping policy post sale. That could reflect poorly on them, I'm okay with paying, I'd like them to stay in business.

croes said:
I was 272, paid in full via paypal. Saw a refund and called immediately, I think paypal made them refund due to orders not being fulfilled? They'll call you prior to shipping, a shipment of 42s came in Tuesday and another today from our discussions.

Rockcrawler classifieds on FB has a discussion on this too, guys were getting free shipping, and from cached versions of the site it appears Pitbull changed the free shipping policy post sale. That could reflect poorly on them, I'm okay with paying, I'd like them to stay in business.

A guy I follow on instagram had a set of 40s ordered and got them last week or two weeks ago. He was order 400 something. Another got his 42s about 3 weeks ago. Both of them are in Oregon or Washington area. So must just be availability. I paid via credit card and my account on their page says "still processing" not sure if I should call or not.

wayne86 said:
A guy I follow on instagram had a set of 40s ordered and got them last week or two weeks ago. He was order 400 something. Another got his 42s about 3 weeks ago. Both of them are in Oregon or Washington area. So must just be availability. I paid via credit card and my account on their page says "still processing" not sure if I should call or not.

You could call, but I'm betting you'll be told February.

Yeah, no big deal. I don't need them any time soon. It would just be nice to have them here so I can put them on my racelines and stare at them for motivation. :smoke:

6da938949b007c47a51626e648097158.jpg

Got my 42s on other day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I sent them an email about my wifes 35" a/t's. No response. I was order 352. I figured there would be less demand for the smaller, less aggressive tires. :dunno:

Hell I'm 166 and haven't seen anything besides the generic "8-12 weeks" emails.

Maybe that means we'll get fresh ones :dunno:

I just talked to them. Sounds like they just got 2 truck loads in today. Mine are expected to be delivered to pitbull end of jan. The lady I talked to was really nice and made it sound like all orders would be fulfilled no matter what.

People waiting on 37" and 41" radials are going to be waiting a while it seems. They told me it's pushing into March now.

I'm waiting to hear back on if they'll let me use the discount on a set of 39.5 bias rockers instead.

Markrobinson said:
People waiting on 37" and 41" radials are going to be waiting a while it seems. They told me it's pushing into March now.

I'm waiting to hear back on if they'll let me use the discount on a set of 39.5 bias rockers instead.

Anyone who bought a set of 37's in any flavor that is interested in a buy out, please let me know! Wifey wants the Krawlers off of her rig asap.

creepycrawly said:
Anyone who bought a set of 37's in any flavor that is interested in a buy out, please let me know! Wifey wants the Krawlers off of her rig asap.

If a better deal pops up before they get back to me I may take you up on that. The money wasn't burning a hole in my pocket 3 months ago but I'm ready for some tires now

I got mine two weeks ago but was out of town and just now got them mounted up on my wheels. I dig em! I just hope they work good. After putting them on the wheels and getting some air in them I have to say they look as, or more, aggressive than my Iroks.
16640714_10107673966142268_656328456906323026_n.jpg

16684396_10107673965987578_3357179013485459379_n.jpg