• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

15yr old BFG mud terrains next to the new 37s. But now I won't be able to get out of the little asss garage lol

Attachments

• IMG_2472.JPG
    IMG_2472.JPG
    836.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2467.JPG
    IMG_2467.JPG
    737 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPG
    750.2 KB · Views: 87
Nice! I waited my ass off for some 37" radials rockers, then called 2 weeks ago and was told it would be another month and to email Aj so he could ask his boss permission to swap to 39.5 bias ply rockers. I waited until Monday and called again and was told "we just shipped the last of the 39.5s last week, it will be at least a month".

At that point I finally got pissed and told him he gave me that same line 2 week ago and that I emailed then, and that I'm trying not to be one of those pain in the ass customers but if I had maybe I'd have tires by now. He finds the email, says "damn, damn, damn, damn" and agrees to look for some and call me back.

He called me back a few minutes later to tell me he found 7 and could ship them out tomorrow.

Ended up paying an additional $50 in shipping (bullshit but whatever) plus the difference in price between the two sizes, but they're coming!

I say all this to say, if you're being a nice guy and waiting to bother them because they're probably swamped, screw that! Blow their phone up because they are apparently giving the squeaky wheel grease.

Oh, and it turns out that at order number 166 I was the first order and probably among the last to get tires.

Markrobinson said:
Nice! I waited my ass off for some 37" radials rockers, then called 2 weeks ago and was told it would be another month and to email Aj so he could ask his boss permission to swap to 39.5 bias ply rockers. I waited until Monday and called again and was told "we just shipped the last of the 39.5s last week, it will be at least a month".

At that point I finally got pissed and told him he gave me that same line 2 week ago and that I emailed then, and that I'm trying not to be one of those pain in the ass customers but if I had maybe I'd have tires by now. He finds the email, says "damn, damn, damn, damn" and agrees to look for some and call me back.

He called me back a few minutes later to tell me he found 7 and could ship them out tomorrow.

Ended up paying an additional $50 in shipping (bullshit but whatever) plus the difference in price between the two sizes, but they're coming!

I say all this to say, if you're being a nice guy and waiting to bother them because they're probably swamped, screw that! Blow their phone up because they are apparently giving the squeaky wheel grease.

Oh, and it turns out that at order number 166 I was the first order and probably among the last to get tires.

Stinks you got the run around but at least you should be getting tires soon. May have to do a bit of fender trimming to clear everything though.

ridered3 said:
Stinks you got the run around but at least you should be getting tires soon. May have to do a bit of fender trimming to clear everything though.

I'm not sure how much fender trimming if any will be required. Both tires are right about 37" from what I've read, the bias is just so much wider.

When I originally ordered I was hoping the rig would be streetable but it's not anymore so I don't mind how it worked out.

Re:

I cut the sidewall on one of mine at hale mtn during a few weeks ago.
It was my fault. The side walls seem tough and the tire grips great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

TBItoy said:
The 37 rockers "look" more aggressive than any of the other sizes. I like

I have a set of 36 Swamper SXs for my trail tires, these are damn aggressive as hell. I was surprised. I'm going to be excited to finally put them on for sure.

If any body has a set of 41.5 radials for a 17" wheel they aren't gonna want, I may be interested in buying them and letting you make some money.............

Just spoke to AJ again. He was super nice about everything. He said they started shipping out some of the 41.5x13.50R17 Radials last week. I am literally one of the last orders and he said I should be able to see mine middle to end of march. They stopped taking orders at number 1700 and I'm order number 1635.

Latest posts