• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

57 Willys Truck Roller / 55 1 ton Willy's Wagon 97TJ,YJ,CJ5,M416,Semi trailer 2

P

If its free, its P
I'm selling out too, f off-road ****.
57 Willy's truck roller, have most the floor and cab panels to replace any rust to go with it ( re production ) It's sitting on Chevy 10b/12b with old Humvee tires. I have a clean Kansas title it has no drivetrain but I have a 4.8L LS already setup stand alone and other parts that can be negotiated

55 Willy's Wagon, it was my Dad's, welded 02 Super duty axles all stock minus Brand New Warn lockouts on the front. New full PSC SE Ram, FOA Coilovers up front 4 linked 1350 driveshafts front and rear. Rear is on new General Springs Chevy leafs with authentic Revolver Shackles TBI350/700R4/NWFEcobox/Ford205 JB Fan triple sticks, Winters shifter tranny is full reverse manual valvebody. Raceline fronts with matching Raceline bench seat.. 5 new black steelies with 42 Pitbulls 1 never been on ground. the rest are 90 95% but do have some rock rash etc from being wheeled on... Also clear Kansas title
M416 Lifted trailer that matches Wagon can go too, it's on 35s and pulls great has custom vynil cover etc etc

Located in Kansas can't load pics because Tapatalk sux Pics all over my FB or Instagram @hardlinecustom

More extra parts than can list, 97TJ project, YJtub n frame, CJ5 project w extra Fiberglass tub to go with as well. JK lift,WJlift,XJ coils, control arms tranny's engines, We could put most all of it in my 52 ft highbox semi trailer and I'll sell you that too so you can have it sent where ever laughing1

25k for everything Semi trailer , military trailer,Wagon, Truck, TJ, YJ CJ5 and all the off-road parts we can stuff in or haul off. I'm sure I missed a million things, FJ40 front clip extra YJ grille assy, Badass 383 stroker with aluminum heads and RHS balanced Keith Black pistons gapless rings... on and on and on...

Going to the lake and riding my Harley y'all can have her. :flipoff1:

Do my daughter a favor pay for her tuition some more with me

[email protected]

Re: 57 Willys Truck Roller / 55 1 ton Willy's Wagon

I will sell everything in the above mentioned ad. Call me for details. P doesn't even have to know. Tell him once you get there to pick it up.

Har har Dan :flipoff1:

You wanted the Wagon, come get EVERYTHING ! :****:

Additional that I forgot YJ has Arkansas Title and slot of parts and hardware no driveline at all in it ( plenty of options with all the parts )

CJ5 I believe is also a Kansas Title. 2 tubs 1 fiberglass and one comp cut rust repaired steel tub.

The 383 is all brand new stuff Easily put 3k+ into it before LS stuff got real affordable. It's a bad mofo Aluminum Edelbrock Heads ARP everywhere full roller motor Keith Black Hypedtu whatever you spell it pistons with gapless rings, RHS balanced , flywheel included mini starter included, alum intake etc etc etc 400+hp/450tq honest build.

I'll forget more than I could dream to recall for spares and takeoffs... wheels tires axles suspension

Per forum rules: pictures price and location are required. Please fix before you get reported to administration.

jeeptj99 said:
Per forum rules: pictures price and location are required. Please fix before you get reported to administration.

Until New owner tells me it is as is, ..... as mentioned.... I can't get pics to load just like most everyone else. Tapatalk hates me