• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

570 ranger info

midnight_f150

I have a buddy in the market for a ranger. He is looking for some real life reviews on the 570 ranger. He also isn't sure if he should go with the mid or full size version.

wont work said:
From what I have seen they are nice for someone to use around the yard.

That will be what it's used for 75%. He does plan to trail ride it on the easier stuff some too.

I have a 2011 500EFI and have beat it like a rented mule on my farm. It has 1100 miles already and most have been loaded down and working hard. they are the best bargain in the sxs market to me.

Brock said:
I have a 2011 500EFI and have beat it like a rented mule on my farm. It has 1100 miles already and most have been loaded down and working hard. they are the best bargain in the sxs market to me.

Thank you for info I will pass it on to him.

i have a new 570 with fi and power steering it is bad ass for what it is ill give her hell when my wife isnt using it round the farm its been back flipped 2wice and factory cage held up fine ... power to weight ratio is perfect :****: :****: :****:

I built one that my dad has now, awesome machine. It would still burn the tires off with 27" swampers and it rode great.

My Dad has a 6-seater 800 and I feel that it has too much gearing to enjoy the power. I don't know if they get the same ratios or what. We don't really need the power as its just a form of people and beer transportation but I would say it would be just as useful with less power as a result of all the gearing. We entertained the idea of a 570 when he was shopping but decided to err on the side of power. Looking back I think we would have been just as happy with a 570 if they make it in a 6-seater. (Do they?)