• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

skipnrocks

Ok so I have heard so many times that a 6.0 with a cam and programming will pull close to 400 hp but I have never heard what cam and how to have it programmed. So my dad got a steal on a low mile 6.0 for his buggy and its had the computer flashed to get rid of emissions.

My question is now what cam and how to have it programmed for the cam?

I got my cam and valve springs from Lane one he reccomended I let him put it in the motor he also called PTC and got my convertor to match up with the cam and tuned it best money I spent one stop shopping

The only downside for me in taking it there is I live in montana. I have a shop with a dyno so I guess best bet would be to pick up the cam and springs and let them tune.

KVINSON said:
I got my cam and valve springs from Lane one he reccomended I let him put it in the motor he also called PTC and got my convertor to match up with the cam and tuned it best money I spent one stop shopping

Damn, thats a smart way to go about it

A 6.o can go beyond 400. My 5.3 is close to 400 with cam, tune, and injectors.

I don't remember my cam specs as I am at work, but that motor goes to nothing to open.

YESSS!!! 6.0, strong cam, laptop program, & valve springs. Not a problem!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skipnrocks said:
The only downside for me in taking it there is I live in montana. I have a shop with a dyno so I guess best bet would be to pick up the cam and springs and let them tune.

You mean Mantana lol. Where you at? We stay outside of west Yellowstone to ride in the winter.

sledneck said:
You mean Mantana lol. Where you at? We stay outside of west Yellowstone to ride in the winter.

I am in Billings. We picked up 300 acres 2 years ago and its a beastly place to wheel. Still developing it but its a blast. Trying to upgrade the buggies to do more stuff out here.

Latest posts